do you lose your life force if you stroke it a little

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Day 8 SR was very hard and stroked it a little for livvy dune leaks do you lose life force maybe a little precum leaked but from what I heard precum is just prostate fluid not true semen?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Bruh I was doing PE last night and ya know strokin my shit and this video about a woman who resentfully locked her husband in a suitcase and suffocated him came up and I was strokin and realized

I was like damn I can't stroke to this shit, what if my ancestors are watching, even if i wasn't gonna bust, guess I'll finish the video first

That's was my story from last night I hope you enjoyed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
muh lifeforce meanwhile chad jerks off to stacys nudes

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, rand anon, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Sadly yes but it’s not as bad as full nut

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
muh lifeforce meanwhile chad jerks off to stacys nudes
cope all chads got the memo that you need to retain at a very young age its a big secret club and you're not in it that's why they are chads and you incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cope all chads got the memo that you need to retain at a very young age its a big secret club and you're not in it that's why they are chads and you incel
cope hard no chad is retaining look up any nofapper its a nerdy nigga that livestreams or some shit

cope hard no chad is retaining look up any nofapper its a nerdy nigga that livestreams or some shit
because talking about it is extremely weird its kept a secret im a scientologist and can tell you tom cruise has retained his whole life it's why he looks so young reproduction ages every specie

• JFL
Reactions: RandomSwan
I want a slavic ginger succubus to drain all the life force out of me to the point where I turn into a husk like that fish in that spongebob chocolate episode.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 5815