Do you message tinder matches first?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I have a strong belief if a girl doesn’t message first then you’re pretty much fucked unless you jestermax hard for her etc.

Do you message matches first?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, disheartenedcel and pneumocystosis
I have a strong belief if a girl doesn’t message first then you’re pretty much fucked unless you jestermax hard for her etc.

Do you message matches first?
Yes then get 1 or 2 replies and nothing but I only tried it for a week got 51 matches in 2 days ended up deleting it

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Yes then get 1 or 2 replies and nothing but I only tried it for a week got 51 matches in 2 days ended up deleting it
Based deleting it I may do similar. Do you go clubbing etc to meet foids then?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 48689
352B64A5 1813 48D0 992E 220B2F873F88

993216FB DDFB 4618 8C38 506CBC98E59F

yeah but never jestermaxx. You gotta @androgenic - maxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, lost222, aleksander and 5 others
Based deleting it I may do similar. Do you go clubbing etc to meet foids then?
I went to the pub and made out with 2 girls while drunk at a bus stop I wanted to go to a club with my friends but they always put it off or only one of the wants to go so I never went to one

• Love it
I went to the pub and made out with 2 girls while drunk at a bus stop I wanted to go to a club with my friends but they always put it off or only one of the wants to go so I never went to one
Fuck bro at a bus stop too that’s mogger were they hot? Are pubs/clubs better than old?

Fuck bro at a bus stop too that’s mogger were they hot? Are pubs/clubs better than old?
Tbh they were also tipsy af which made it easy both of them were Beckies I got a massive dopamine boost after that so I tried to go on a spree and then got rejected by a landwhale I approached on the street jfl

• +1
Water. Delusional women for you
I also found out later that one of the girls I made out with had a boyfriend cause I got her snap and found her later on TikTok video she made about her boyfriend JFL. Mogged and cucked

• Love it
I also found out later that one of the girls I made out with had a boyfriend cause I got her snap and found her later on TikTok video she made about her boyfriend JFL. Mogged and cucked
Fusrkkk mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Don't get any matches

if shes hot then I message first, but no not really