Do you miss university time? Would you go to university again?

D

Deleted member 22354

I miss it very much, it was the best time of my life and now I spend my time with a well-paid, but for me totally boring every day repetitive job. Would you go to university again? What is the maximum age where it is worthwhile? I look like I'm 20, but I'm in my mid-20s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ChadFucksYourOneitis and isis_Bleach
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
No I don’t miss hanging around with cringy middle class zoomies

idk i never went to college except for community college in the hood. Only thing I learned there was how to sell tic-tacs to white boys for $10/each.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20399, Oberyn and 2 others
idk i never went to college except for community college in the hood. Only thing I learned there was how to sell tic-tacs to white boys for $10/each.
How do you sell a tic-tac for $10?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
The good thing about university was that you had so much time where you had nothing to do. You made friends for life, talked so much shit with each other, experienced so much. All the evenings where you meet, where you sit together until late at night. Then you sit with hangover in the morning in the university, telling about yesterday or the weekend and making plans for the next. Go to the library, do some work, a friend joins you, you talk to each other, go to the mensa together, etc. And most importantly, you're surrounded with young people your own age, which is what I miss the most. It was such a nice time, not comparable to everyday work, especially all my colleagues are much older than me and don't have any hobbies besides watching tv jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Matthias8272 and EverythingMattersCel
go to the mensa together
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and EverythingMattersCel
The good thing about university was that you had so much time where you had nothing to do. You made friends for life, talked so much shit with each other, experienced so much. All the evenings where you meet, where you sit together until late at night. Then you sit with hangover in the morning in the university, telling about yesterday or the weekend and making plans for the next. Go to the library, do some work, a friend joins you, you talk to each other, go to the mensa together, etc. And most importantly, you're surrounded with young people your own age, which is what I miss the most. It was such a nice time, not comparable to everyday work, especially all my colleagues are much older than me and don't have any hobbies besides watching tv jfl
Sounds like u had a great time. I’ve been here a month now and nothing has happened for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and stevielake
I wouldent. If i could i would go back to hs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354