Do you need a bimax to achieve results like this or can this be achieved through jaw impants only? Considering normal bite and no functional issues.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title

Attachments

• 2-9b7a8fc6-6d87-4052-bf4e-2451c9db7242.jpg
    2-9b7a8fc6-6d87-4052-bf4e-2451c9db7242.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Impossible with bimax

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and LebenistneHure
Impossible with bimax
What does bimax actually do to achieve this result? My bite is fine, so not sure what a bimax would do in my case.

edit: misread the answer, so a bimax in my case is unnecessary, and I could achieve this with implants?

custom wraparound implants plus a big fat curry cock will do the job

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
custom wraparound implants plus a big fat curry cock will do the job
Not so sure about the curry cock part, but who does custom wraparounds except Eppley? Not trying to look like the next American dad.

second looks so bad male gaze
first one looks better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 18879
Bimax doesnt do that, but if your jaws are recessed and you need bimax then implants will look retarded (and will be retarded cuz u will need them removed if u decide to get bimax)

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and lepo2317
  • +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Why would you want that big ass gorilla jaw anyway. Ideal is top pic but with bigger masseters maybe chew hard gum

second looks so bad male gaze
first one looks better
I don't even look like the first one, idk second one looks better imo. My jaw looks fucked, like my bite is fine but I have absolutely no definition and I have what appears a lot of buccal fat. You can see my jaw here, I'm being saved by my shitty beard here, but you can see the lack of any definition. I thought getting implants and buccal fat removal could help, but my lips are also loopsided, as if the skin isn't stretched enough, that's why I think I might benefit from bimax. It's pointless to get it only for that though.

C06f5923 4158 4015 8b78 c2f5160221f1

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Why would you want that big ass gorilla jaw anyway. Ideal is top pic but with bigger masseters maybe chew hard gum
Idk how to achieve the first one either, check my pic. I need buccal fat removal and maybe implants, but my lips are loopsided because the skin isn't stretched, or my teeth are leaning back, idk. How could I go from my pic to even the first one?