Do you need to be a skinny twink to be a high fashion model?

ilovetakis

ilovetakis

You cannot kill me in a way that matters
Or can you be jacked like the following images
Images 47
Download 49
Images 46

Not for a fitness/underwear model btw

For high fashion is this type of physique acceptable or is being a twink necessary

@Htobrother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Xangsane, ryuken and 2 others
High fashion u must be skinny no?

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
I'm not sure that's why I asked
I wanna be jacked ngl
I mean u shouldn't necessarily mimic high fashion unless u wanna be a model lol. Get jacked woman like it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ilovetakis
I mean u shouldn't necessarily mimic high fashion unless u wanna be a model lol. Get jacked woman like it
I do wanna be a model tho 😜
Probably won't be successful but you never know

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Bump
I need answers

no brother, in most campaigns the agencies mostly look for thin people with good proporcions, basically because everything looks good lmao

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane and ilovetakis
no brother, in most campaigns the agencies mostly look for thin people with good proporcions, basically because everything looks good lmao
So you can't be jacked?

why is the first one oiled up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane and ilovetakis
So you can't be jacked?
Yes, they can, but to be honest, big agencies like Luis Vuitton, Gucci, etc. (I'm talking about designer clothes, not commercial shit) always look for people with a defined face, a frame with proportion, and a very thin body, but there are more agencies like the sportswear ones that are looking for people with muscles

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Xangsane and ilovetakis
Yes, they can, but to be honest, big agencies like Luis Vuitton, Gucci, etc. (I'm talking about designer clothes, not commercial shit) always look for people with a defined face, a frame with proportion, and a very thin body, but there are more agencies like the sportswear ones that are looking for people with muscles
Man that sucks

There goes my dream
No jacked designer models 😢 😢

• So Sad
Man that sucks

There goes my dream
No jacked designer models 😢 😢
Besides, the answer was obvious, just look at the photos that haute couture fashion accounts have on Instagram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie and ilovetakis
Depends on what type of model you are

If you have a very good and aesthetic physique, you can model like those guys.
No such thing as a "twink". It's a homosexual term used by faggots.
You're either skinny, average or fat

• +1
Depends on what type of model you are

If you have a very good and aesthetic physique, you can model like those guys.
No such thing as a "twink". It's a homosexual term used by faggots.
You're either skinny, average or fat
Yea I meant like can you be muscular while being a fashion model cuz most high fashion models I see are skinny yk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
Besides, the answer was obvious, just look at the photos that haute couture fashion accounts have on Instagram
It's so over

Yea I meant like can you be muscular while being a fashion model cuz most high fashion models I see are skinny yk
Even the very skinny models have some degree of physique

Seasoned high end models, even with low bodyfat, still have trained muscles and toned bodies

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and jué
It's so over
:feelscry:, Do you think I can be a model? I'm 16 years old, I'm 180cm tall, I'm still growing, I'm very thin, I'm the one in the photo

• +1
:feelscry:, Do you think I can be a model? I'm 16 years old, I'm 180cm tall, I'm still growing, I'm very thin, I'm the one in the photo
Potentially yes

• +1
Reactions: jué

Seasoned high end models, even with low bodyfat, still have trained muscles and toned bodies
So with a physique like in the pictures I attached I can model at non fitness places right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Or can you be jacked like the following images
View attachment 3038928View attachment 3038929View attachment 3038930
Not for a fitness/underwear model btw

For high fashion is this type of physique acceptable or is being a twink necessary

@Htobrother
You need to have the right measurements, height, waist, shoulder width etc. Depending on these guys frame they might be "musclemaxxed" for their frame but still twinks. So they can get away with it. Also depends on agency and what certain ones are looking for.

• +1
So with a physique like in the pictures I attached I can model at non fitness places right?
No idea

Maybe that's a little too bulky for high fashion, but you can definitely find modeling gigs for sports brands, underwear, gyms and stuff like that

• +1
You need to have the right measurements, height, waist, shoulder width etc. Depending on these guys frame they might be "musclemaxxed" for their frame but still twinks. So they can get away with it. Also depends on agency and what certain ones are looking for.
Ok so potentially I could be muscular and a fashion model

No idea

Maybe that's a little too bulky for high fashion, but you can definitely find modeling gigs for sports brands, underwear, gyms and stuff like that
Sucks
Anyways thanks for the help
What would be the biggest I can be for high fashion?

I guess I'll go with the flow and see what happens in my life

No idea

but still skinny and not ideal like this

jova tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ilovetakis
  • +1
yup that's all good
his name is Leon Dame and he's a high end model
His walks are goofy ASF

What do I need to weigh to get his physique
I'm 6'1

• +1