Do you need to eat steaks everyday on carnivore diet ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I can only manage to buy one ribeye roll and cut 14 individual pieces of ribeye steaks which i can eat 7 days a week, for 2 weeks before i need to rebuy and recut a ribeye roll from Costco, thoughts on this @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Never Get Up
So for my weekly spending for carnivore diet is around $150/ week, 190 divide by 2, which is $90 for 7 ribeyes from the roll each week for a fortnight, $10 for eggs, $20 for butter and $30 for Ground Beef.

Imagine actually taking a meme diet like carnovore seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and bourgeoizyzz
even if it isn’t legit i like steaks in general, and sure maybe eating is daily will eventually get boring but then i can just eat twice a week then which saves me way more money so i can eat other foods.

You’re just low IQ and don’t understand human physiology. We are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not. You’re not healthy if you eat carbohydrates. Go learn about the Randle Cycle.

You’re just low IQ and don’t understand human physiology. We are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not. You’re not healthy if you eat carbohydrates. Go learn about the Randle Cycle.
Fd1ttrKXEA4oNrk

Hasanabi and Ethan Klein are two soyboys

Liver king is a Carnivore

U carnivore cucks can't handle the truth that this diet makes u into a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Theres raw ground beef and nobody’s home. How do I eat it then? Im not gonna immediately transition then just vomit so what’d you recommend?

I personally eat a hole freshly slaughtered raw chicken carcass every morning including the blood and organs then fast till dinner where i eat fish

Theres raw ground beef and nobody’s home. How do I eat it then? Im not gonna immediately transition then just vomit so what’d you recommend?
Just start off with cooked meat over the next 6-8 weeks. Then go straight into raw. I eat both raw and cooked. But the main principle is to only eat meat and animal fat.

Just start off with cooked meat over the next 6-8 weeks. Then go straight into raw. I eat both raw and cooked. But the main principle is to only eat meat and animal fat.
Thing is Im a boxer, I feel like dying when I dont eat carbs. I only eat carbs once a day to prep for my boxing training, the rest is fat and protein for the most part

Thing is Im a boxer, I feel like dying when I dont eat carbs. I only eat carbs once a day to prep for my boxing training, the rest is fat and protein for the most part
Because you’re addicted to sugar. Once you go 2 weeks without carbs, you’ll wonder why you ever ate them in the first place. You’ll feel amazing.

Because you’re addicted to sugar. Once you go 2 weeks without carbs, you’ll wonder why you ever ate them in the first place. You’ll feel amazing.
The carbs I eat is dark as hell bread, buckwheat and bulgur. Not processed garbage

The carbs I eat is dark as hell bread, buckwheat and bulgur. Not processed garbage
All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. They all cause damage to your cells. Avoid all of them.

There is no difference between “natural” and “ultra processed” sugar. They are equal.

So for my weekly spending for carnivore diet is around $150/ week, 190 divide by 2, which is $90 for 7 ribeyes from the roll each week for a fortnight, $10 for eggs, $20 for butter and $30 for Ground Beef.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. They all cause damage to your cells. Avoid all of them.

There is no difference between “natural” and “ultra processed” sugar. They are equal.
We’re not rich enough to buy organ meat everyday or honey

I only spend $230 a month on steak, eggs, butter, and water.

Literally this, you have to be rich to sustain this

You shouldn’t eat organs. You should only be eating the muscle meat and fat of large ruminant animals. Steak, ground beef, chuck roast, etc.

You don’t need to eat organ meat, buy ribeye rolls, chuck rolls, and meat in bulk and cut it yourself, and costco sells it aswell eggs in bulk and butter

I only spend $230 a month on steak, eggs, butter, and water.
When I start making bread I’m gonna do that. I wont go raw though as a personal preference and still eat fruits and vegetables

You don’t need to eat organ meat, buy ribeye rolls, chuck rolls, and meat in bulk and cut it yourself, and costco sells it aswell eggs in bulk and butter
Not everybody lives in america, its more diffucult here

Everybody’s case is different. In the future I will be able to afford it
for now you’ll have to eat a slave man made diet, until then you will afford the carnivore diet someday.

When I start making bread I’m gonna do that. I wont go raw though as a personal preference and still eat fruits and vegetables
Then you’re incompetent on human physiology. Fruit and vegetables are poison to the human body when eaten with meat and fat as well. This is called the Randle Cycle. NEVER EAT A MIXED DIET!

Then you’re incompetent on human physiology. Fruit and vegetables are poison to the human body when eaten with meat and fat as well. This is called the Randle Cycle. NEVER EAT A MIXED DIET!

Everything is relative, any diet that isn’t your average typical American diet is good, Carnivore diet is just peak/final form of diet for humans.

Everything is relative, any diet that isn’t your average typical American diet is good, Carnivore diet is just peak/final form of diet for humans.
False. Carnivore is the only optimal way to eat. Any other form of “diet” is poison.

False. Carnivore is the only optimal way to eat. Any other form of “diet” is poison.
Again relative, any diet compared to the carnivore is poisonous, its relative.

Steak are expensive just eat ground beef most days

Steak are expensive just eat ground beef most days
Each ribeye roll is about 17-18lbs, it costs between $170-180 at costco, you can cut 24 ribeye steaks that are 1 inch thick, and use the fat caps/trimmings for grinding into ground beef.

Avoid syrup
Is it fine if i ate 2 meals a day for 7 days of the week just eating steak and eggs ? I just wanna eat ribeyes and eggs all day bro and fits my max cap of $200/ week spent on groceries which is only 20% more expensive than the average grocerie spending in my country.

Is it fine if i ate 2 meals a day for 7 days of the week just eating steak and eggs ? I just wanna eat ribeyes and eggs all day bro and fits my max cap of $200/ week spent on groceries which is only 20% more expensive than the average grocerie spending in my country.
You should only be eating 1 time a day

You should be eating every 5 hours to stay in positive nitrogen balance, avoid catabolism, eating of red blood cells and other cells in body to stay anabolic.

Unheated raw honey is ok. You can get it online. All of the honey at the supermarket is heated and therefore toxic.
However you can easily go without honey, has digestive enzymes but not needed.

You can get salted raw cheese in American supermarkets now. So get that. Raw butter is something you have to get online. Unsalted raw cheese is online only too. Salt is antibiotic and demineralizes you. Salt is only ideal for plants because it's rock.

Find organs you find palatable from a high quality source, keep experimenting.

Raw beef and high quality raw fish are my go to's.

Eggs you can drink raw from high quality sources. Sunnyside eggs being the compromise. Cooking/pasteurization glycates you just like carbohydrates.

For hydration try to find a source of blood, but carbonated mineral water will do. San Pellegrino is widely available.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I just ate 2 cutlets fried in their own oil and fresh yogurt (not from supermarket) with 2 fried eggplants (olive)
Keep it simple, this is why ur groceries are expensive, stick to healthy tasty food which is ground beef, steak, eggs and butter.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up