Do you niggers ever wonder why your fate guide you to be ended up rotting on this site?

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
Its actually very crazy for me when I think about it because Imagine I'm a Thaicel and 99.99% of people here don't even know or even acknowledge about this looksmaxx BP shit at all. Yet, somehow out of those 70 millions people I stumble upon the blackpill and get chosen by it to be a blackpiller. The 0.00001% in 70 millions that end up in this niche online community. There's not many Thaicel out there, I would say that its probably 10 to 20 Thaicels exist in this world. But somehow, I'm one of them.

When I think about this its actually making me kinda go insane, I feel like im truly alone in this world. Like what went wrong with my life? Is it some kind of generation curse or some complexes that I don't know?

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger avi lmao kys

• +1
Reactions: Axii

Its actually very crazy for me when I think about it because Imagine I'm a Thaicel and 99.99% of people here don't even know or even acknowledge about this looksmaxx BP shit at all. Yet, somehow out of those 70 millions people I stumble upon the blackpill and get chosen by it to be a blackpiller. The 0.00001% in 70 millions that end up in this niche online community. There's not many Thaicel out there, I would say that its probably 10 to 20 Thaicels exist in this world. But somehow, I'm one of them.

When I think about this its actually making me kinda go insane, I feel like im truly alone in this world. Like what went wrong with my life? Is it some kind of generation curse that I need to bear? A complexes that I need to live with?
Same for Singapore.
Hardly any trace of the BP here.
But jbw and heightpill is rampant.
I also wonder how I ended up here. Must be my height.

Btw, completely unrelated but I wanted to ask a Thai person, are the Gen Z Thais pissed that the Singapore government paid Taylor Swift to give us an exclusive in SEA? 🇸🇬

Last edited:
Same for Singapore.

Btw, completely unrelated but I wanted to ask a Thai person, are the Gen Z Thais pissed that Singapore paid Taylor Swift to give us an exclusive? 🇸🇬
Only swifty fans care about it, i dont tho. Maybe some thai foid mad about it

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane