Do you often feel suicidal?

Do you often feel like you want to die because you are a failure?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7
C

chudjak_supremacy

Low IQ mltn subhuman
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
67
coping with suicidal thoughts due to being a total loser and genetic failure. Everyone is ahead of me and I can’t change it. Everyone who started studying with me is graduating while I’m taking more semesters and near failure. And yes, I was focused all the time. Learning material just doesn’t stay in my head
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares and polarpop
coping with suicidal thoughts due to being a total loser and genetic failure. Everyone is ahead of me and I can’t change it. Everyone who started studying with me is graduating while I’m taking more semesters and near failure. And yes, I was focused all the time. Learning material just doesn’t stay in my head
i have multiple times but just improve on urself
 
coping with suicidal thoughts due to being a total loser and genetic failure. Everyone is ahead of me and I can’t change it. Everyone who started studying with me is graduating while I’m taking more semesters and near failure. And yes, I was focused all the time. Learning material just doesn’t stay in my head
One thing that helps with the thoughts is realising if you rope ur like a foid cuz they always talk about self harm and suicide for attention
 
  • +1
Reactions: chudjak_supremacy

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
0
Views
8
trustfund
trustfund
james_2006
Replies
3
Views
28
anaverageman
anaverageman
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
15
ouiii
ouiii
bnugly
Replies
0
Views
8
bnugly
bnugly
nolonger_human
Replies
42
Views
182
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top