Do you prefer blondes? (In response to @popped's thread)

Do you prefer blondes? (Are blonde white women your number one preference?)

• Total voters
Yeah the “beauty enhancements” is one of the reasons why I can’t take anybody calling Edomite (so-called White) women “beautiful” seriously because of the fake eyelashes, tanning their skin, and plastic surgery.

It’s a shame your girlfriend had to ask you why you chose her over Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) women and Edomite women. This ties into like I said the media brainwashing. This lets us know the media’s influence is so strong that certain women are surprised that you’d pick them over an Edomite woman. You did a great job letting her know she’s beautiful and that you love her. She needed that confirmation from you.
@popped thought I would choose some white Levantine, Bosnian or Albanian foid over her as I'm mixed with blue eyes. There's nothing special about white skin and light hair, and in fact I find light hair offputting. European facial features aren't that interesting to me either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
@popped thought I would choose some white Levantine, Bosnian or Albanian foid over her as I'm mixed with blue eyes. There's nothing special about white skin and light hair, and in fact I find light hair offputting. European facial features aren't that interesting to me either.

I like the broad noses, thick lips, woolly hair, and different shades of brown Israelite (so-called Negro) women come in. To me they’re the most beautiful women in the world. I hate thin lips, red complexion, and straight hair. It’s like being with an ape.

Looks half-dead. Slavic?
idk her ethnicity since her identity is unknown but her eyes and delicate bones look somewhat slav

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ethnic blondes are my perfect type

it doesn't matter you're fucking invisible for both of them
what a retarded response lol

and that blonde girl u posted has male eyes

what a retarded response lol

and that blonde girl u posted has male eyes
you're coping like a retard they're both way hotter than monica with way higher smv

@Xangsane blondes can only be white

Blondes aren't feminine. They generally have very robust bone structure and wide shoulders because they have faelid blood. it's only their colouring that could be considered femine.

View attachment 2242270View attachment 2242271
Just post a pic, of women aged 35yo theory, to make a case.

Prime years pics, would be better

Doutzen Kroes Height Weight Stats

It’s media brainwashing. There’s no way you can go outside and look at Edomite (so-called White) women and say they’re the most beautiful women objectively. They literally need makeup and plastic surgery to make themselves feel like they’re beautiful because even they know they’re not beautiful naturally. In my family we were always told to not fall for the media’s trashy beauty standards. The media has retarded redcels thinking a slim body on a woman is ideal when that’s a masculine body shape that a man has.

This is cope. Men are less likely to fall for media brainwashing and blondes are not the beauty standard anymore at least in the US. The Kim Kardashian ethnic look has been popular for years.

• Ugh..
This is cope. Men are less likely to fall for media brainwashing and blondes are not the beauty standard anymore at least in the US. The Kim Kardashian ethnic look has been popular for years.

Your entire comment is cope because both genders for fall for media brainwashing.

I can’t take your comment seriously.

Yeah, when white women pump up their face with fillers and fake tan

• +1
Your entire comment is cope because both genders for fall for media brainwashing.

I can’t take your comment seriously.

Men are still less likely to fall for brainwashing then women. And the media hasn’t promoted blondes as the pentacle of female beauty for years. The ethnic look has been in style for at least a decade. If anything black women should have the highest smv by your logic since they are by far the most hypersexualized in the media.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Xangsane
Yeah, when white women pump up their face with fillers and fake tan
Exactly. Being blonde or pale is not the beauty standard promoted by the media. So if anything blondes should be at a disadvantage.

• +1
Men are still less likely to fall for brainwashing then women. And the media hasn’t promoted blondes as the pentacle of female beauty for years. The ethnic look has been in style for at least a decade. If anything black women should have the highest smv by your logic since they are by far the most hypersexualized in the media.
Yeah that's when white women try to FRAUD ethnic looks.

• +1
Exactly. Being blonde or pale is not the beauty standard promoted by the media. So if anything blondes should be at a disadvantage.
To me blonde hair just looks weak.

• JFL
Reactions: popped

You’re just giving me your retarded opinion with no facts. I showed evidence that men are equally brainwashed by the media just like women are. “Black” is a crayon color not an identity and “ethnic” means “ethnicity.” Israelite (so-called Negro) women are desired highly but Hamite (so-called African) women aren’t desired by anybody. So your point is idiotic. The ideal woman prompted is a slim Edomite (so-called White) blue-eyed blonde woman.

My first preference is a hot indian girl, followed by blondes with TAN skin (extremely rare), followed by dark haired foids, followed by blondes, followed by others

Instead of mixed/ethnic say not white

• +1
You’re just giving me your retarded opinion with no facts. I showed evidence that men are equally brainwashed by the media just like women are. “Black” is a crayon color not an identity and “ethnic” means “ethnicity.” Israelite (so-called Negro) women are desired highly but Hamite (so-called African) women aren’t desired by anybody. So your point is idiotic. The ideal woman prompted is a slim Edomite (so-called White) blue-eyed blonde woman.

The ideal beauty standard has not been blonde in at least a decade. Name one blonde sex symbol of that is the case. The only one I can think of is Sydney Sweeney. The current it girl is Ice Spice. Most foids look up to Kim Kardashian for beauty.

Stop coping, media brainwashing is not why some blonde Becky did better then everyone else on a dating app.

• Ugh..
latinas fog everyone

The ideal beauty standard has not been blonde in at least a decade. Name one blonde sex symbol of that is the case. The only one I can think of is Sydney Sweeney. The current it girl is Ice Spice. Most foids look up to Kim Kardashian for beauty.

Stop coping, media brainwashing is not why some blonde Becky did better then everyone else on a dating app.
Yeah but still, white women.

Too bad the article I showed is from 2020 and said blonde blue-eyed Edomite (so-called White) women are still promoted as the beauty standard in Hollywood. Stop coping, retarded red ape because you’re giving me your dumb opinions while I’m actually providing evidence to back up west I’m saying.

• JFL
Too bad the article I showed is from 2020 and said blonde blue-eyed Edomite (so-called White) women are still promoted as the beauty standard in Hollywood. Stop coping, retarded red ape because you’re giving me your dumb opinions while I’m actually providing evidence to back up west I’m saying.

They are being politically correct. There are more non white sex symbols than blonde ones. Just look at the list of popular actresses and pop stars.

• Ugh..
They are being politically correct. There are more non white sex symbols than blonde ones. Just look at the list of popular actresses and pop stars.

Another opinion comment from the coping ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

• JFL
Another opinion comment from the coping ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Why do so many ethnic girls then brag about being the new beauty standard if that’s not the case?

• Ugh..
Why do so many ethnic girls then brag about being the new beauty standard if that’s not the case?

“Ethnic” means “ethnicity,” which Edomite (so-called White) women are “ethnic women” and you showed me TikTok videos when I showed actual proof from Hollywood movies and tv shows themselves. What an idiot red ape.

• JFL
I like lighter shades of blond and redheads, but both are pretty much exclusively found in nordics who come with their own facial characteristics.

In response to @popped 's thread, where a white blonde HTB managed to outslay other women (she got 12000 likes compared to other women who got 1500 likes).

Is your number 1 preference blondes or not?

I like them platonically. Objectively they fog shitskin foids hard. But I have no interest in wifing them up. What do I vote?

For me it's blonde (incl. dirty blond) with a tanned, golden hue.

1243bae442550150f1ea596627a47678.jpg

Ethnic women (including brunette white women, because they're honorary ethnics) are merely a consolation prize.

For me it's blonde (incl. dirty blond) with a tanned, golden hue.

1243bae442550150f1ea596627a47678.jpg

Ethnic women (including brunette white women, because they're honorary ethnics) are merely a consolation prize.
Goldn skin is ethnic skin.

In response to @popped 's thread, where a white blonde HTB managed to outslay other women (she got 12000 likes compared to other women who got 1500 likes).

Brunettes for the win.

41173BE4 381F 471A 92C0 60F7C5F9E30C