Do you prefer head or pussy?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
Which one do you prefer tbh? Head or pussy?
 
I got more head than Hollywood actors. I don't have sex.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i like having my dick covered in shit and blood when I’m railing her ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Bashan
I like to see girls choke on my bbc especially when she has eyeliner
No girl has ever made me cum from her pussy or mouth so I don't know which one I prefer really. I prefer porn tbh
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
No girl has ever made me cum from her pussy or mouth so I don't know which one I prefer really. I prefer porn tbh
What lose pussy hoes u been fucking
 

Similar threads

wt8zz
Replies
15
Views
88
wt8zz
wt8zz
Jordan Barrett
Replies
28
Views
182
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
31
voks
voks
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
5
Views
113
Junbae
Junbae
Gen1leman
Replies
40
Views
233
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top