Do you prefer mainstream or alt girls?

Do you prefer mainstream or alt girls?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Inspired by this heated convo that @LampPostPrime @WishIwasChico @Kamui and @RecessedChinCel had on this thread:

My gf is not an NPC in the way she talks, likes alt stuff, has non-NPC interests and hobbies but doesn't dress alt (she dresses more like these fashionable quirky librarian types).

Examples of each

Mainstream
Screenshot 20230820 131132

In between
Ghows LK 95014cb0 2d50 4e92 bbef 452d2ad56e72 69222399

Quirky
E091d36ef64da75ace675d0ca80e9568
IMG 20230820 131146

Alt
493c593722a3b96e17b5201c121c3198
Screenshot 20230820 131514

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, LampPostPrime and try2beme
Idgaf as long as her face and body is pretty and she dresses good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, whiteislandpill, Trilogy and 6 others
Women with autism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 33986, Chintuck22 and 2 others
No option for ghetto bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, datboijj, Deleted member 33986 and 2 others
Nerdy looking girls are the best👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Xangsane
Inspired by this heated convo that @LampPostPrime @WishIwasChico @Kamui and @RecessedChinCel had on this thread:

My gf is not an NPC in the way she talks, likes alt stuff, has non-NPC interests and hobbies but doesn't dress alt (she dresses more like these fashionable quirky librarian types).

Examples of each

Mainstream
View attachment 2391337

In between
View attachment 2391345

Quirky
View attachment 2391338View attachment 2391339

Alt
View attachment 2391341View attachment 2391346

Y u posting a bunch of niggers? Niggers can't be alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and LampPostPrime
I prefer niggers and niggresses.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Idgaf as long as her face and body is pretty and she dresses good
most here will say this cuz this forum is mostly psychopath narcies with zero actual interests or hobbies outside staring in the mirror. literally jesus could come down to earth and they would just analyze his face ratios with zero care for the meaning of the event

this place is extremely alternative so it makes zero sense to vote for generic mainstream sub 100 iq girls. if you aren't a wannabe normie its just a sign that you're low iq if you vote for them

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 1966Ford, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
A personality that isn't Netflix shows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 21661 and Xangsane
this place is extremely alternative so it makes zero sense to vote for generic mainstream sub 100 iq girls. if you aren't a wannabe normie its just a sign that you're low iq if you vote for them
Guess the type of girl I'd be into?
Screenshot 20230819 145851
3600841 1692500641696

(my gf is the quirky type. I don't like too alt or mainstream)

• +1
jesus christ these poeple saying they just care about looks. this is just a shithole psychopath forum lol. such hatable freaks here. so you guys are just gonna fuck and talk about the weather???? lmfao. fucking hell. wish i could stop posting here but i have no fucking friends so i have no choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, garoupilled_, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Xangsane and LampPostPrime
jesus christ these poeple saying they just care about looks. this is just a shithole psychopath forum lol. such hatable freaks here. so you guys are just gonna fuck and talk about the weather???? lmfao. fucking hell. wish i could stop posting here but i have no fucking friends so i have no choice
its especially insane cuz PEOPLE HERE LITERALLY SPEND ALL THEIR FREE TIME ANALYZING HOT MENS FACES. YOU'RE FUCKING ALT AF. YOU WOULDN'T GET ALONG AT ALL WITH A NORMIE GIRL LMAOOOOO. SUCH ABSOLUTE SOCIAL RETARDATION THAT I HAVE TO EVEN POINT THAT OUT. BANDERAS.GIF

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Xangsane and Chintuck22
its especially insane cuz PEOPLE HERE LITERALLY SPEND ALL THEIR FREE TIME ANALYZING HOT MENS FACES. YOU'RE FUCKING ALT AF. YOU WOULDN'T GET ALONG AT ALL WITH A NORMIE GIRL LMAOOOOO. SUCH ABSOLUTE SOCIAL RETARDATION THAT I HAVE TO EVEN POINT THAT OUT. BANDERAS.GIF
i hate how inceltears types dont even point THIS kind of stuff out, THIS is the real kind of shit that makes incel types so fucking disgusting and horrible, not this retarded woke "muh theyre racist and sexist" shit.

most incels were the pieces of shit at the edge of the nerd crowds in school, looking enviously at the popular kids wishing they were them even though they had nothing in common, backstabbing just to climb the social ladder. just psychopathic narcissistic pieces of fucking garbage

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Xangsane
we have same taste, i like GENUINE quirky/alt types. if you're faking it you're almost as bad if not just as bad as normie.
Same here, I don't like it when girls are just either alt for the show/"I'm so different" or they're an NPC carbon copy of every other alt girl out therr
and you look like you would like alt girls lol
Why do you think I'd like alt girls from first glance? (tbh full alt girls tend to have mental or drugs issues and I don't like mainstream NTmaxxed girls so quirky mogs. I also am able to have longer, more engaging conversations with them?)

• +1
Because they don't have the same sort of expectations at all that normie women place on men. Like if you don't really have a social circle or are awkward or into weird things then she isn't gonna care really, because she's the same.
we have same taste, i like GENUINE quirky/alt types. if you're faking it you're almost as bad if not just as bad as normie.

and you look like you would like alt girls lol
Rate my interests?
Do you consider interests in medical journals, severe weather, PSL, photography, programming, etc to be NT or not?
Trying to get my girlfriend, soon to be wife, into them. She's taking a liking to photography and medical journals q

• Love it
Reactions: Marsik and LampPostPrime
Same here, I don't like it when girls are just either alt for the show/"I'm so different" or they're an NPC carbon copy of every other alt girl out therr

Why do you think I'd like alt girls from first glance? (tbh full alt girls tend to have mental or drugs issues and I don't like mainstream NTmaxxed girls so quirky mogs. I also am able to have longer, more engaging conversations with them?)
because long hair + ethnic. as well as the fact that you're making fucking anime versions of yourself lmao

and yea genuine alt/quirky girls are ideal. the important thing is being genuine, neither trying to ntmaxx or altmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This. I struggle to converse with mainstream girls.

• +1
No such thing as alt girls
It's just aesthetics they all have 5he same mind set same beliefs

Women are a hive mind

• So Sad
Rate my interests?
Do you consider interests in medical journals, severe weather, PSL, photography, programming, etc to be NT or not?
Trying to get my girlfriend, soon to be wife, into them. She's taking a liking to photography and medical journals q
that sounds based and alt. i'm kinda jelly. i'd love a girl to be into that stuff. i legit spend a lot of my free time looking up weather statistics lol, looking up average temps and precitipiation levels and such of different areas. weatherspark.com is a great resource for this.

you have high tier interests

• +1
Rate my interests?
Women could def be into photography. I wouldn't mention psl though lol. But the rest seem fine too but those are more masculine hobbies, which is fine. It gives you something to talk about

• +1
because long hair
Isn't my hairstyle common among the mainstream TikToker types?
+ ethnic.
What does being ethnic have to do with being alt? Jfl
as well as the fact that you're making fucking anime versions of yourself lmao
I show my gf and she likes them.
I might post anime versions of my gf.
and yea genuine alt/quirky girls are ideal. the important thing is being genuine, neither trying to ntmaxx or altmaxx.
I agree with this, but sadly a lot of quirky or alt girls tend to not be genuine. Thankfully my gf is genuine because her convos flow so well and she seems to light up when talking about things she loves

• Love it
Women could def be into photography. I wouldn't mention psl though lol. But the rest seem fine too but those are more masculine hobbies, which is fine. It gives you something to talk about
No worries!

I agree with this, but sadly a lot of quirky or alt girls tend to not be genuine. Thankfully my gf is genuine because her convos flow so well and she seems to light up when talking about things she loves
Why not mention psl?

The once you listed as quarky are just common western uni girls

that sounds based and alt.
Thank you!
i'm kinda jelly.
No need to be man!
i'd love a girl to be into that stuff. i legit spend a lot of my free time looking up weather statistics lol, looking up average temps and precitipiation levels and such of different areas. weatherspark.com is a great resource for this.
Thanks for the tip! Have you looked at weather models, and tropicaltidbits? I'm tracking a bunch of invests in the Atlantic and Hilary about to go ER in CALIFORNIA.
you have high tier interests
Thanks. No idea why people choose to make fun of my special interests...

• Woah

at least in my experience ethnic men in the west tend to be alt and simp hard for alt ethnic girls. speaking as a guy like that lmao. your gf sounds cool. you should loan her out to BWC tho if you really wanna please her tho. and long hair is still semi alt, more like level 1 metallica type alt but still in the alt category

and i definitely agree about alt girls, i can usually tell if theyre doing it for male attention or genuine tho

• +1
at least in my experience ethnic men in the west tend to be alt
Really? Thought they tend to be even more mainstream than white men.
and simp hard for alt ethnic girls.
Yes my gf is more of an alt/quirky type and she's ethnic (black and arab). No tattoos on either of us. No piercings (she has one hole in each ear though, and likes to wear earrings that complement her fluffy 3C hair)
speaking as a guy like that lmao. your gf sounds cool.
Thank you!
you should loan her out to BWC tho if you really wanna please her tho.
Fuck no. She's mine.
and long hair is still semi alt, more like level 1 metallica type alt but still in the alt category
I gotcha, but aren't those mainstream tiktok prettyboys... Mainstream?
and i definitely agree about alt girls, i can usually tell if theyre doing it for male attention or genuine tho
Exactly.

• JFL
Really? Thought they tend to be even more mainstream than white men.

Yes my gf is more of an alt/quirky type and she's ethnic (black and arab). No tattoos on either of us. No piercings (she has one hole in each ear though, and likes to wear earrings that complement her fluffy 3C hair)

Thank you!

Fuck no. She's mine.

I gotcha, but aren't those mainstream tiktok prettyboys... Mainstream?

Exactly.
idk thats just my experience in america, a lot of alt mexican and asian dudes in the 2000s being emo/rocker types, often the asians would try to transition away from nerd to emo/rocker.

and studies show BWC semen is good for ethnic women skin @WeiWei @HeightPilledum so you chould at least try it breh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, Xangsane, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
pleasantly surprised by poll results. only 22% of forum is low iq/wannabe normie

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Xangsane
Alt or goth bitches are generally very good looking. Kind of a shame they ruin themselves with tattoos and piercings when they have faces and bodies that won 20 genetic lotteries

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Xangsane and LampPostPrime
Alt or goth bitches are generally very good looking. Kind of a shame they ruin themselves with tattoos and piercings when they have faces and bodies that won 20 genetic lotteries
good taste. @Kamui wouldn't understand its a non bbc thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
I noticed this too! I wonder why.
I was never really into mainstream appeal but alt girls often ruin themselves with piercings, badly coloured hair and tattoos.
Luckily my gf isn't that yet still alt in her own way
pleasantly surprised by poll results. only 22% of forum is low iq/wannabe normie
I can't stand normie girls. They're very hard to converse with, plus they're highly judgemental of non NT people.
idk thats just my experience in america, a lot of alt mexican and asian dudes in the 2000s being emo/rocker types, often the asians would try to transition away from nerd to emo/rocker.

and studies show BWC semen is good for ethnic women skin @WeiWei @HeightPilledum so you chould at least try it breh
What sort of circle do you see me fitting in you think?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Marsik and LampPostPrime
I noticed this too! I wonder why.
I was never really into mainstream appeal but alt girls often ruin themselves with piercings, badly coloured hair and tattoos.
Luckily my gf isn't that yet still alt in her own way

I can't stand normie girls. They're very hard to converse with, plus they're highly judgemental of non NT people.

What sort of circle do you see me fitting in you think?
i cud see you chilling with nerds and aspies and weebs and gamers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik and Xangsane
Cute edgy girls fog, I recently started noticing their appeal in street

D56d61853955b4ed42b7b3f5dd8a41a0
Bb9f7d31564095fffae75bc999f89ff4
Egirls 1
Breskvica1 830x553
98971ddd0fa19684c0056221e8f761b5

• +1
Is gook an option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
  • +1
Ngl I wish thede girls had alt girl personalities and iq. It would make ideal women.

Most of the time these thick bitches who dress 'normie' are low iq, care only about makeup and expensive clothes. Alt girls have hobbies, are artistic and aren't as shallow from my experience.
i barely if ever saw alt girls in my shithole so it's impossible to tell. but style-wise I hate how baggy clothes look on women

They look like they're only doing it for male attention and validation. Doesn't look genuine @LampPostPrime
This was the best I could find online, IRL I see much cuter genuinely alt girls. There are dedicated places they meet up and I sometimes like to go there to talk to them.

TBH I hate those who wear Nirvana shirts and shit yet have no idea who Kurt Cobain is, but girls who are truly edgy, like painting hair, makeup, baggy clothes, rock culture, old school Nike/Vans kicks, art, submissive, etc. turn me the fuck on.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back