Do you prefer mainstream or alt girls?

Do you prefer mainstream or alt girls?

• Total voters
This was the best I could find online, IRL I see much cuter genuinely alt girls. There are dedicated places they meet up and I sometimes like to go there to talk to them.

TBH I hate those who wear Nirvana shirts and shit yet have no idea who Kurt Cobain is, but girls who are truly edgy, like painting hair, makeup, baggy clothes, rock culture, old school Nike/Vans kicks, art, submissive, etc. turn me the fuck on.
Then you have girls who listen to goth rock and post punk, and try to get into male dominated hobbies solely for male validation. I don't like that. I like girls who genuinely like that sort of stuff doesn't matter what she wears but I hate the generic mainstream ig/tiktok look

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SlavicGeneral
Alt Chicks forever

1632296479704.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Kamui, datboijj and 2 others
Then you have girls who listen to goth rock and post punk, and try to get into male dominated hobbies solely for male validation. I don't like that. I like girls who genuinely like that sort of stuff doesn't matter what she wears but I hate the generic mainstream ig/tiktok look
I hate that genuinely alt girls are mostly satanists or atheists. It's also no secret that they have some sort of mental disorder, whether it be clinical depression or that they are autistic in a sense that they don't express emotions. I sort of like the fact that those bitches show no emotion and are mostly 'bored looking' when they don't fake it though, although I guess long term it may get difficult to deal with a girl who is emotionless.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Xangsane and PG4BINX
Alt girls are attention whores, mainstream are liberal whores. No peace of mind with modern foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, datboijj, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I remember my drunk uncle every christmas singing some Deftones every foids and stacyes around him had that feeling weirdness. And now this shit listened by foids and probably even revolutionised a community with their normie appeal, whining on men who moan in their music just like Deftones.
I hate consoomers alot they're all so mindless of what they consoom

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and LampPostPrime
most here will say this cuz this forum is mostly psychopath narcies with zero actual interests or hobbies outside staring in the mirror. literally jesus could come down to earth and they would just analyze his face ratios with zero care for the meaning of the event
Idc most alt girls dont even listen to alt music nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
I remember my drunk uncle every christmas singing some Deftones every foids and stacyes around him had that feeling weirdness. And now this shit listened by foids and probably even revolutionised a community with their normie appeal, whining on men who moan in their music just like Deftones.
I hate consoomers alot they're all so mindless of what they consoom
I consider deftones mainstream. Especially given tiktok normies ruined it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and try2beme
I hate that genuinely alt girls are mostly satanists or atheists. It's also no secret that they have some sort of mental disorder, whether it be clinical depression or that they are autistic in a sense that they don't express emotions. I sort of like the fact that those bitches show no emotion and are mostly 'bored looking' when they don't fake it though, although I guess long term it may get difficult to deal with a girl who is emotionless.
I'd say the majority of them are like that. It's rare to find a genuine alt girl who is HQNP

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Kamui, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I'd say the majority of them are like that. It's rare to find a genuine alt girl who is HQNP
Yeah it's hard and most of the foids that are doing this stuff just for to please men. Even the HQNP foids but I'm gonna go far there since you have a GF. How's the HQNP pussy tho is it edible like a Feijoada?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, LampPostPrime, try2beme and 1 other person
I consider deftones mainstream. Especially given tiktok normies ruined it
Some foids I've seen listen to Sonic Youth, Red Velvet Underground and My Bloody Valentine inb4 these bands reach 1M monthly streams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Xangsane
Some foids I've seen listen to Sonic Youth, Red Velvet Underground and My Bloody Valentine inb4 these bands reach 1M monthly streams
Normie women desperate for quirky points made these artists mainstream.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme and 1966Ford
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah it's hard and most of the foids that are doing this stuff just for to please men.
I don't get why they want to do that. And the majority of men they're pleasing aren't chads, idk why they think that'll make them stand out from other women... Especially when every woman out there likes stuff like MBV these days.
Even the HQNP foids but I'm gonna go far there since you have a GF. How's the HQNP pussy tho is it edible like a Feijoada?
I'm Muslim so after marriage.

• +1
Yup white beckies need all the things to make them unique but it just turns out cringe and tryhard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Yup white beckies need all the things to make them unique but it just turns out cringe and tryhard
And they attract soys not chad

• +1
No such thing as alt girls
It's just aesthetics they all have 5he same mind set same beliefs

Women are a hive mind
I mostly agree but theres a few cool ones. Rare tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Alt Chicks forever

1632296479704.jpg
Fuck im so deeply in love with milk white mommy but ((())) have corrupted me so much at the same time i see it i always imagine a dark skin nigger bull fucking it simultaneously 😩

this place is extremely alternative so it makes zero sense to vote for generic mainstream sub 100 iq girls. if you aren't a wannabe normie its just a sign that you're low iq if you vote for them
yeh but alt girl are low blood pressure smoking caked up (they use the most makeup) whores
who's entire personality is being different
im not black pilled because I want to be different, just to be different
it's cause I want to look good
no thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and LampPostPrime
What do you consider level 1 to level 10 alt?
Level 1 is metallica, avenged sevenfold, mcr

Mbv, velvet underground and sonic youth is probably level 2 maybe 3.

Definite level 3 is like prog metal and ambient

• +1
yeh but alt girl are low blood pressure smoking caked up (they use the most makeup) whores
who's entire personality is being different
im not black pilled because I want to be different, just to be different
it's cause I want to look good
no thanks
Thats not a real alt girl . We have said this before in the thread, only referring to real ones

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Thats not a real alt girl . We have said this before in the thread, only referring to real ones
again with this not real
just like not "that's not punk"
but almost all punks have been exposed for doing things just to do it
or just because it's different, not to stand up for anything,
or when they do stand up they never actually do anything other than talk
I'll pass and just laugh from afar

• Hmm...
again with this not real
just like not "that's not punk"
but almost all punks have been exposed for doing things just to do it
or just because it's different, not to stand up for anything,
or when they do stand up they never actually do anything other than talk
I'll pass and just laugh from afar
Theyre rare but they exist. I know cuz i stalk and simp for a few on Facebook

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
This was the best I could find online, IRL I see much cuter genuinely alt girls. There are dedicated places they meet up and I sometimes like to go there to talk to them.

TBH I hate those who wear Nirvana shirts and shit yet have no idea who Kurt Cobain is, but girls who are truly edgy, like painting hair, makeup, baggy clothes, rock culture, old school Nike/Vans kicks, art, submissive, etc. turn me the fuck on.
This video triggered the fuck out of me

• JFL
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
alt-girls, but they need NT personality.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and datboijj

@Blackgymmax @Kamui @Manu le coq

• +1
i'd date any white girl

• Love it
Inspired by this heated convo that @LampPostPrime @WishIwasChico @Kamui and @RecessedChinCel had on this thread:

My gf is not an NPC in the way she talks, likes alt stuff, has non-NPC interests and hobbies but doesn't dress alt (she dresses more like these fashionable quirky librarian types).

Examples of each

Mainstream
View attachment 2391337

In between
View attachment 2391345

Quirky
View attachment 2391338View attachment 2391339

Alt
View attachment 2391341View attachment 2391346
Attractive

Inspired by this heated convo that @LampPostPrime @WishIwasChico @Kamui and @RecessedChinCel had on this thread:

My gf is not an NPC in the way she talks, likes alt stuff, has non-NPC interests and hobbies but doesn't dress alt (she dresses more like these fashionable quirky librarian types).

Examples of each

Mainstream
View attachment 2391337

In between
View attachment 2391345

Quirky
View attachment 2391338View attachment 2391339

Alt
View attachment 2391341View attachment 2391346
in between

also if you are black or zthnic and into alt girl you are legit low iq

they are racist white worshiper

@Kamui what’s your preference ?

Alt girls are attention whores, mainstream are liberal whores. No peace of mind with modern foids
Just don’t date westernized girl

alt all way, i love goth girls

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back