• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜

๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Nanomachines son!
Like when a person passes near do you silently rate him/her subhuman or another. I notice most people are LTN/LTB, I also count people who heightmogs me. Is this normal behavior for blackpillers?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, seethe, DelonLover1999 and 8 others
fat guy GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, copingtoohardrn, normie_joe and 5 others
used to back when I first got into the lookism community. not any more though

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, TechnoBoss, murdah and 3 others
used to back when I first got into the lookism community. not any more though
Did you count how many people mog you in the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Like when a person passes near do you silently rate him/her subhuman or another. I notice most people are LTN/LTB, I also count people who heightmogs me. Is this normal behavior for blackpillers?
i dont rate them but i can't stop pointing out their failios :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Yeah I do it sometimes lol,especially after learning about the Blackpill few years ago.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

I actually analyze people's lower thirds and go this person needs a genio etc.

I remember seeing this one gook who looked like a textbook league rotter, but mirin his mandible and chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
yes

No but i could noticed a subhuman when i see one

I saw the most brutal gonial angle yesterday, legit like 160. Utter subhuman and guess what he was anglo:lul:

• Woah
Yeah. And mog most of them.

• +1
Yeah. And mog most of them.
That's the mission bro, to mog and help our community. Don't forget to help the kid that's being bullied.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Latinus