Do you respect the members of the army?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
I see a tons of spoiled brats in tiktok saying that they dont respect ww2 soldiers because they signed up for itšŸ¤£
They would actually go to ER after hearing one gunshot.
Might be a stupid question but these kids should be executed
Change my mind

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RudyRude, Aesthetic, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Imagine not respecting the people who fought and died so you can live in a middle class white neighborhood posting Tiktoks online like a faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 1464, Hades and 3 others
I would rather be executed than respect anyone that goes to risk their lives for the rich man's benefit.

Imagine not respecting the people who fought and died so you can live in a middle class white neighborhood posting Tiktoks online like a faggot
Yeah fucking spoiled little faggots
The video was about black people month or something like that
And white little bitches commented shit like this
"Why black people got only a month when veterans get a month too? They signed up for it"
I would rather be executed than respect anyone that goes to risk their lives for the rich man's benefit.
Im talking about ww2 fag

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah fucking spoiled little faggots
The video was about black people month or something like that
And white little bitches commented shit like this
"Why black people got only a month when veterans get a month too? They signed up for it"
Lol niggers love to complain

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Imagine being so historically illiterate you don't even know that the US government has been conscripting men to war for most of its history and can do it again anytime it likes.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Lol niggers love to complain
They talk about it like they went through it
Jfl
One white girl said she was ashamed to be white
Lmao at this generation
Glad im eastern european

• +1
They talk about it like they went through it
Jfl
One white girl said she was ashamed to be white
Lmao at this generation
Glad im eastern european
I live in Canada.. itā€™s over for me

• +1
Imagine being so historically illiterate you don't even know that the US government has been conscripting men to war for most of its history and can do it again anytime it likes.
Wow big words buddy calm down you are mad big time
Without American soldiers europeans couldnt defeat germany
I respect these type of soldiers
I live in Canada.. itā€™s over for me
How long until my country take this feminist cuck white hater ideology?
Hooe not in my lifetime

Wow big words buddy calm down you are mad big time
Without American soldiers europeans couldnt defeat germany
I respect these type of soldiers
I was talking about the kids, not you, but did you really not know that the US conscripted soldiers? It was common practice for both sides of the war.

• +1
I was talking about the kids, not you, but did you really not know that the US conscripted soldiers? It was common practice for both sides of the war.
Oh im sorry brother, like i said im eastern european we dont learn about us soldiers that much, also i didnt know what conscripted means
Sorry once again

i dont really care

• +1
what kind of retard thinks ww2 was voluntary, they were conscripted lmao

and black people fought and died as well

to answer your question though, i respect them

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and goat2x
Oh im sorry brother, like i said im eastern european we dont learn about us soldiers that much, also i didnt know what conscripted means
Sorry once again
It's fine. I know the language barrier can be a pain and my own use of words tends to be a bit spicy. I'm just pointing out that these kids aren't just disrespecting veterans who fought for their freedom, but also history in general for being so shockingly ignorant of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's fine. I know the language barrier can be a pain and my own use of words tends to be a bit spicy. I'm just pointing out that these kids aren't just disrespecting veterans who fought for their freedom, but also history in general for being so shockingly ignorant of it.
Gays me

• JFL
Elab

I hate entitled veterans

cuz ur so purrty :fire:
On a serious note, were you banned from .co for posting gay shit, being gay or did you post dumb jokes or experiments which can be viewed as gay
And will u appeal

1/10 cause ur austist that calls words ā€œspicyā€
Cope. Face is fate. 4/10 looksmaxed is still truecel tier, and I'm not looksmaxed right now so I'm actually a 3/10 as I type this.

It's not complicated. The US had a draft for every major war it had from the Revolutionary War all the way up to the Vietnam War, and they can have another one anytime it likes. The main problem with that nowadays though is most fighting-age American men are physically and mentally unfit for service...

On a serious note, were you banned from .co for posting gay shit, being gay or did you post dumb jokes or experiments which can be viewed as gay
And will u appeal
The latter, and just for things that only a closet gay midget aspie from Turkey could really view as gay.

And no, I won't appeal, that would be a waste of time. I might "appeal" with a collage of prolapsed anuses.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I respect WW2 cuz that was real nigga shit with gas and bombs and stuff

But vietnam and iraq are memes I just laugh when I see some retard in a uniform near me

• +1