Do you shower before bed or in the morning?

Shower before bed or in morning?

• Total voters
Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I usually shower in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
but then you go to bed with all the dirt/sweat from the day on you.
idk I usually just do it cuz i'll smell better but you make a good point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I go to the gym in the morning but I usually dont shower after. I dont really sweat that much but I do shower every night to sleep clean

• +1
I shower like once a week max. Normally in the evening.

• +1
  • +1
tfeh
who za fuck take showar in morning and sleeps in za bed wiz all za deret and za duset and za oiles?? istaghfirullah...
you take showar at night and you sleep clean and happy in za bed

• +1
After the gym, which is either morning or night

Schrodinger's gymbro tbh

• +1
tfeh
who za fuck take showar in morning and sleeps in za bed wiz all za deret and za duset and za oiles?? istaghfirullah...
you take showar at night and you sleep clean and happy in za bed
Salam iz your uncle mahmoo. You really zink you zmarter zhan za op? You ztyoooobid zink you shower in za night. I shower 3 times a week wiz my filthy yemeni and egybtian frens and I smell like za prince of zaudi aroooobi

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Can't believe people want to be around you jfl

Oh vey goyim, gotta take your showers goyim.

Bluepilled cuck thinking. The idea that you have to shower every day is nothing more than Jewish propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6401
Oh vey goyim, gotta take your showers goyim.

Bluepilled cuck thinking. The idea that you have to shower every day is nothing more than Jewish propaganda.

Ye u r rite m8. U take soap n shampoo 2? I dont because its full of jewish estrogen.

Tbh chad dont shower because pheromone genetics. Tbh why do you even shower jfl?

Showering IS jewish cuck propaganda. Even elephants got infiltrated by the jews because of their brain capacity J F l

• +1
Ye u r rite m8. U take soap n shampoo 2? I dont because its full of jewish estrogen.

Tbh chad dont shower because pheromone genetics. Tbh why do you even shower jfl?

Showering IS jewish cuck propaganda. Even elephants got infiltrated by the jews because of their brain capacity J F l

It's not about 'Jewish estogen', you cuck, it's about the fact that Jews control the companies that make these products. (((They))) want you to keep showering so you have to buy shower gel, soap, shampoo, conditioner etc. The Jew has no interest in these products making you smell better. Like all Jews, their only motivation is profit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6401
It's not about 'Jewish estogen', you cuck, it's about the fact that Jews control the companies that make these products. (((They))) want you to keep showering so you have to buy shower gel, soap, shampoo, conditioner etc. The Jew has no interest in these products making you smell better. Like all Jews, their only motivation is profit.

Then let them make profit? If i get what i want(nice smelling hair) idc

• +1

Then why not shower everydaywithout using jew products?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
buy your products from palestine

• +1
Then why not shower everydaywithout using jew products?

All these products are controlled by Jews. Unless all you're doing in the shower is standing under the water then I'm afraid you're supporting Jews in some way.

• +1
All these products are controlled by Jews. Unless all you're doing in the shower is standing under the water then I'm afraid you're supporting Jews in some way.

I make my own products from wood and nails. It worked pretty good for looksmaxing. Scraping some of my skin off so the body produces new stronger skin with better collagen. But I am scared that it was Jew produced Wood and nails.

Is wood or nails property of jews? Shit I feel terrible. Need to invade Israel as a one-man army now tbh ngl @Tony U help me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
I make my own products from wood and nails. It worked pretty good for looksmaxing. Scraping some of my skin off so the body produces new stronger skin with better collagen. But I am scared that it was Jew produced Wood and nails.

Is wood or nails property of jews? Shit I feel terrible. Need to invade Israel as a one-man army now tbh ngl @Tony U help me?

Ridiculing the truth. Typical Jewish behaviour.

• +1
it's true I am kurdish. There are studies that kurds have the closest genetic make-up to jews than any other ethnicity in the Middle east.

• +1
Well then the Jews are doing a good job cause i'm loving this Jewish Irish spring!

• +1
it's true I am kurdish. There are studies that kurds have the closest genetic make-up to jews than any other ethnicity in the Middle east.
(((x69)))

• +1
Jew alert:
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5460712

Jew site. Jew study finds that kurds are the closest in genetic make up to jews than everyone in the world.
Bow to me now

I am shitting IN palestine. Those aren't israeli soldiers killing them arabs. ITS MA SHIT
You are in my crosshairs ya yahudi ya khnzeer

• +1
Your autism is making me lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Jew alert:
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5460712

Jew site. Jew study finds that kurds are the closest in genetic make up to jews than everyone in the world.
Bow to me now

I am shitting IN palestine. Those aren't israeli soldiers killing them arabs. ITS MA SHIT
Bismiallah you khara in za baleztine? Visit me in egybt with a full Jewish dress

• +1
A shower wakes me up so morning bruh

• +1
you should have a shower everyday if you want to avoid scrotum smell

• +1
This power...I've only sensed it once before...in the time before mental health...and his name was the_gambler before ascension

• +1