Do you sometimes also have the fear of making it worse through surgery?

G

germanmogger

Iron
I don't have a bad starting position since I've been leanmaxxed and have some filler on my face. I get approached at least once a week and have an average one night stand once a month.

But there is still potential for improvement, for example my hairline is not optimal and I have NCT, which I could fix with under lid retraction and a hair transplant.

However, I am somehow afraid that something will go wrong and that I will look uncanny or worse than before, precisely because my starting position is really not bad and things are already going much better than with most men I know. Do you know that feeling?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Abhorrence
yes i do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I don't have a bad starting position since I've been leanmaxxed and have some filler on my face. I get approached at least once a week and have an average one night stand once a month.

But there is still potential for improvement, for example my hairline is not optimal and I have NCT, which I could fix with under lid retraction and a hair transplant.

However, I am somehow afraid that something will go wrong and that I will look uncanny or worse than before, precisely because my starting position is really not bad and things are already going much better than with most men I know. Do you know that feeling?
I’ve had 6/7 surgeries. The very first one was botched and I’ve been through so much trouble and pain to get it fixed.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’ve had 6/7 surgeries. The very first one was botched and I’ve been through so much trouble and pain to get it fixed.
Which one was that botched surgery ?
And what's your looks level before and after surgeries ? Was all that worth it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and MadTwatter

Imo you only get botched when you don't need a particular surgery or the surgeon isn't skilled . If you have these 2 things in control you should not get botched but chances still remain , especially in surgeries like rhinoplasty .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Which one was that botched surgery ?
First was jaw and genio. I’ve posted the story here a few times and it’s long.
And what's your looks level before and after surgeries ?
That’s not for me to say.
Was all that worth it ?
Definitely for me. But it depends what you’re looking for. You’re never going to get the respect of men or people at work by being more attractive than them. IMO the most important benefit of looksmaxxing is that it makes you lovable.

I die a little inside after every surgery. But I could never have dated the girls I’ve dated recently with the face I had before. Last gf was a blonde 18 year old gamer girl gym bunny nurse. Current gf is petite Asian doctor. It feels good to be loved. It’s worth it for that aspect.

I’m getting a wrap around implant from Giant to fix the minor asymmetry:
576FA25C B947 4548 A002 5FA4613588E1

Some surgeries are much more cost effective than others and rarely discussed like facial fat transfer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Definitely for me. But it depends what you’re looking for. You’re never going to get the respect of men or people at work by being more attractive than them. IMO the most important benefit of looksmaxxing is that it makes you lovable.

I die a little inside after every surgery. But I could never have dated the girls I’ve dated recently with the face I had before. Last gf was an 18 year old gamer girl nurse. Current gf is petite Asian doctor. It feels good to be loved.

View attachment 2215388
Some surgeries are much more cost effective than others and rarely discussed like facial fat transfer.
Best of luck for your wrap around implant bro

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

I die a little inside after every surgery. But I could never have dated the girls I’ve dated recently with the face I had before. Last gf was a blonde 18 year old gamer girl gym bunny nurse. Current gf is petite Asian doctor. It feels good to be loved. It’s worth it for that aspect.

View attachment 2215388
Is facial fat transfer something you’ve done? What is your experience with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back