Do you stay quiet about your looksmaxxing techniques?

Do you stay quiet about your looksmaxxing techniques?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Somebody: Your beard looks really good, do you have to do x y z blablabla?
Me: Dunno, just grows that way.
Reality: Use products to thicken it, cut it in certain ways to make it seem thicker and emphasize jawline / chin.

Somebody: You have really clear skin...
Me: Yeah I just got lucky I guess.
Reality: Autistic levels of research to nail down what products I should use and when.

Somebody: Your suit looks really nice...
Me: Yeah just got it from xyz high street store
Reality: Watched hours of youtube videos about the subject over the years, know exactly what to look for when buying, know exactly what to tell my tailor to adjust the fit

The only time I'm honest about my methods is on sites like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, mug, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
I don't, when someone asks me about how Ive gotten white teeth i tell them my entire routine, also personal hygiene gets girls wet once they enter my bathroom as they got everything they need to stay the night - skincare, makeup-remover, hairdryer, ekstra toothbrush and so forth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, the BULL, mug and 4 others
never share the fact that you take care of yourself irl, it will only reduce your apeal to most women, and you will decende in other men esteem. the maximum you should say irl is that you hit the gym 1-3 times a week even if you do more. One bitch ghosted me because i used a skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, fruitgunpop and EdouardManlet
i never tell anyone that i looksmax, i even tell niggas that i go to the gym only 1 time a week instead of telling them im gym rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
One bitch ghosted me because i used a skincare routine
lmao, women hate a guy who has made gains in the looks department beyond what was given to him by genetics.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Manu le coq and 1 other person
i never tell anyone that i looksmax, i even tell niggas that i go to the gym only 1 time a week instead of telling them im gym rat
normies are so retarded and bluepilled with what you can achieve in the gym, niggas like you is why so many normies do full body workouts 3x a week and think theyre gonna look like vinnie hacker in 6 months cause hes muh lean and aesthetic meanwhile he benches 255 and probably hits the gym 6 times a week 🤣🤣😭😭

• Love it
Reactions: justbentbro
I don't, when someone asks me about how Ive gotten white teeth i tell them my entire routine, also personal hygiene gets girls wet once they enter my bathroom as they got everything they need to stay the night - skincare, makeup-remover, hairdryer, ekstra toothbrush and so forth
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
never share the fact that you take care of yourself irl, it will only reduce your apeal to most women, and you will decende in other men esteem. the maximum you should say irl is that you hit the gym 1-3 times a week even if you do more. One bitch ghosted me because i used a skincare routine
I thought you were dead

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
My mom said she noticed my chin was getting bigger, I told her I was biting my chin with a hammer and she looked at me with worry and stayed quiet

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I think sharing my methods is better because it helps me improve

Somebody: Your beard looks really good, do you have to do x y z blablabla?
Me: Dunno, just grows that way.
Reality: Use products to thicken it, cut it in certain ways to make it seem thicker and emphasize jawline / chin.

Somebody: You have really clear skin...
Me: Yeah I just got lucky I guess.
Reality: Autistic levels of research to nail down what products I should use and when.

Somebody: Your suit looks really nice...
Me: Yeah just got it from xyz high street store
Reality: Watched hours of youtube videos about the subject over the years, know exactly what to look for when buying, know exactly what to tell my tailor to adjust the fit

The only time I'm honest about my methods is on sites like this.
Always pretend you dont even know what theyre talking about. When i get complimeents I just say ive always been like this. Or if someone compliments my body i just say i used to do kickboxing/mma for a while

Usually girls want me to show them a few moves and then i fuck them

'Hey Gaston, your arms and chest are huge. You workout a lot? What is your bench?'

'Nah man, never went to the gym. I play soccer with a few friends every once in a while, must be from that.'

Reality: On steroids, track every calorie and macro that enters my body, workout 5-6 times per week. For years.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and the BULL