Do you still have a libido at sub 10% body fat?

MisterMid

MisterMid

Silver
It definitely seems like only a extremely small fraction of people are that close to body building competition levels of low bf. (Everyone is underestimating their own bf even if they lift still).
Otherwise you aren't going to have libido problems. (A common side effect of being sub 10% bf).

Last edited:
low cal diet in general affects my libido

Really? Is this why I haven’t been as horny while on a deficit
It could be depending on your deficit, I cut really hard i feel it go down significantly around 1500 or less cal daily. I think its a well known thing that happens.

It could be depending on your deficit, I cut really hard i feel it go down significantly around 1500 or less cal daily
I’m on 1800 sometimes going above to like 2000 and I went from beating my shit everyday to like every 4 days if not less

Generally when ur extremely low, which I have only been once, ur libido totally drops off a cliff, it's basically zero.

If u stay between 15-18% u look good in clothes and u have high sex drive.

When I was with my oneitis even when I lived in China and got way over 30% I was horny as fuck all the time

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
I can activate it whenever I want// Can go on nofap for a year straight if I really wanted to. But I just cum whenever I choose

Generally when ur extremely low, which I have only been once, ur libido totally drops off a cliff, it's basically zero.

If u stay between 15-18% u look good in clothes and u have high sex drive
I know people with high sex drives who actually think they're sub 10%. They're closer to being in between the 15-18% range like you said.
This confirms my suspicions that people like always are making excuses/overestimating how lean they are.

I know people with high sex drives who actually think they're sub 10%. They're closer to being in between the 15-18% range like you said.
This confirms my suspicions that people like always are making excuses/overestimating how lean they are.
Legit everyone does that.
They have no clue what a real 10% bf is, a true 9-10% is basically what u call a jacked footballer like mo salah.

And 99% of those guys look totally DYEL twink in clothes

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
Legit everyone does that.
They have no clue what a real 10% bf is, a true 9-10% is basically what u call a jacked footballer like mo salah.

And 99% of those guys look totally DYEL twink in clothes
Oh yeah and HR have not said a word to me about it. If I had even 50% men HR would be all over my ass to hire more foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back