do you still want a LTR after being blackpilled?

do you


  • Total voters
    57
retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
7,961
I want one sometimes tbh but I will never commit after becoming blackpilled, going through the trouble of finding a virgin who matches my personality is just too much work tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
The last time I was in genuine love with a girl was just right before studying their nature (reproductive strategies and blackpill in general). That was the last time I felt it might be the one. Obviously it ended like it always ends. It took me 5 years to recover from brain chemistry collapse I faced back then. I was mentally destroyed.

After that, I became blackpilled and feel that nothing will last forever, it's either to cuck or be cucked. Outliers are not representative sample to assume you will get a lucky hit with your oneitis.

That's the curse of being blackpilled - once you enter this hole, there is no turning back really.
Do I regret being blackpilled? Not at the slightest, even despite having sometimes bluepilled fantasies. It's the truth which matters the most, nothing more.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, owlofathena, Chadeep and 2 others
I always tell myself no, but somehow end up finding a girl with a very slow body count that I get along with very well and genuinely like and it's hard to let her go knowing the chances of finding a girl like that again are so little
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent, cornerd nerd, owlofathena and 3 others
any girl tbh

low standards.me
 
Yeah, it’s hard to find but it’s not impossible. You just have to make sure you MOG her or otherwise the chances she cheats on you raises exponentially.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3591, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
The last time I was in genuine love with a girl was just right before studying their nature (reproductive strategies and blackpill in general). That was the last time I felt it might be the one. Obviously it ended like it always ends. It took me 5 years to recover from brain chemistry collapse I faced back then. I was mentally destroyed.

After that, I became blackpilled and feel that nothing will last forever, it's either to cuck or be cucked. Outliers are not representative sample to assume you will get a lucky hit with your oneitis.

That's the curse of being blackpilled - once you enter this hole, there is no turning back really.
Do I regret being blackpilled? Not at the slightest, even despite having sometimes bluepilled fantasies. It's the truth which matters the most, nothing more.
I always tell myself no, but somehow end up finding a girl with a very slow body count that I get along with very well and genuinely like and it's hard to let her go knowing the chances of finding a girl like that again are so little
What’s your max body count you would accept if the girl is loyal and not trashy? I’m trying to figure out what’s realistic for younger girls these days I’m out of touch, 90s was so different.
 
Just for statusmaxing
I always tell myself no, but somehow end up finding a girl with a very slow body count that I get along with very well and genuinely like and it's hard to let her go knowing the chances of finding a girl like that again are so little
How do you meet women? After ascension? Tinder?
 
yes, if she is loyal and cute
 
i want loyal, low body count
i want shit like knowing each others passwords for phones and normalized free access to them
i am not gonna trust a bitch

the second I see something fishy its over tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I always tell myself no, but somehow end up finding a girl with a very slow body count that I get along with very well and genuinely like and it's hard to let her go knowing the chances of finding a girl like that again are so little
brutal oldcell pill
 
What’s your max body count you would accept if the girl is loyal and not trashy? I’m trying to figure out what’s realistic for younger girls these days I’m out of touch, 90s was so different.
0
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
No I don't want
In my experience fwb>ltr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Just ain’t realistic anymore it seems. That’s why I was responding to amnesia
JFL at committing to a girl who got fucked in the ass only because you weren't gl enough back then + they are always alpha widowed

I want to ascend and just get FWB 's
 
1590265336861

I want to LTR her
 
Yes of course. I know all women are hoes, but I'm still not gonna live my whole life alone, I want a family.
 
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, tulasdanslos and Deleted member 6310
J F L that the majority want a loyal cute girl.
Niggahs, AWALT.
She will first cuck your ass secretly from the beginning and in the end will open you on about it when you break up
J F L, women are cumdumpsters and only possible for FwB. THAT'S IT!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Ascensionrequired and DharkDC
J F L that the majority want a loyal cute girl.
Niggahs, AWALT.
She will first cuck your ass secretly from the beginning and in the end will open you on about it when you break up
J F L, women are cumdumpsters and only possible for FwB. THAT'S IT!
You should join the mgow crowd instead of trying to improve your looks then
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 6310
AWALT, only way you can have a loyal gf, is if you're chad. Any lower and you're getting cucked.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What the mod said, having no family = creep pedophile faggot.
And also because I really want to reproduce.
 
I want one sometimes tbh but I will never commit after becoming blackpilled, going through the trouble of finding a virgin who matches my personality is just too much work tbh
No think ltr is only worth if you're okay with an open relationship (cuck). Nvm what i've learnt online seen too many incidences in real life of female nature and found girls in relationships are easier to fuck than girls who aren't. It means nothing to them. They can backwards rationalise anything and put their 'emotions' on and off like a hat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I never wanted it in the first place.
 
Yes bro my relatives are loyal and cute girls
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and retard
Yeah, idc about a girls body count as long as she’s open about it I just want loyalty and that’s it. Idgaf if she doesn’t love me as long as she’s loyal
 
Yeah, and body count doesn’t matter to me.
 
Yes if I can find a cute innocent virgin good girl that likes me back.
 
What’s your max body count you would accept if the girl is loyal and not trashy? I’m trying to figure out what’s realistic for younger girls these days I’m out of touch, 90s was so different.
I'm 31 and the girls I'm talking about possibly LTRing are mid 20s and I consider a 25 year old girl with less than 5 partner count as low for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent and cornerd nerd
ive seen the loyal and cute types,they're rare but they exist
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
LOOKSMATCHED VIRGIN OR DEATH
Angry viking
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
0
Views
8
levisko
L
volgograd009
Replies
29
Views
128
pexy
pexy
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
56
VohnnyBoy
VohnnyBoy
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
13
Views
85
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top