Do you think 5'8'5 above average face is good for dating in Asian countries?

enayispotify_34

enayispotify_34

justbent
Do you think?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Snake.0359
Not good not bad

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If ur white ur height doesn’t matter in chink land

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), NorwoodAscender and enayispotify_34
In Asia, 5'7 white is good enough

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and NorwoodAscender
Question is why do you need that? You rather should invest more in your face, become very attractive and slay white bitches

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and NorwoodAscender
High MTN face? I would have thought that this should work out for you even in the west, i know a high MTN guy who is your height irl, and he is practically known for slaying. I know that is just anecdotal, so check out this ITV video where he shows stats that indicate that women are more willing to date shorter white guys than tall ethnics:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mrxshmallow and NorwoodAscender
Only way to know is to try for yourself, however your results might vary.

Foreign women tend to show me a lot more interest than women from my own country, however, despite how well we get along in some cases, they loose interest when better options present themselves. This is even true for women who claim to really like me.

Even when I talk to someone in a distant Asian country, they still have guys interested in them from all over the world, so you're still competing globally. This seems to be common among zoomers, because most have some form of online presence.

The reason why I say to try, is because dating is all about luck, and you might end up getting lucky and meet someone who genuinely likes you, but I know in my case, I didn't get very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Mrxshmallow and NorwoodAscender
You need to be significantly above average, which I’m sorry bro but you are dead average, even if you were “high mtn” like you claim to be, that wouldn’t suffice

Do you think?
if youre white youll slay at any asian counntry
if youre asian yourself tho youre not gonna slay in countries like s korea and japan because they are more modernized and got shaped into western standards (tall white guy)

the highest appeal white people are always blonde i believe cause its a bigger contrast, if your just a normal white jbw won't work in lots of china, korea, and japan