• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
Death sentence in Europe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Over, Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
What ppl dont understand about height is- if there are tons and tons of men higher than you, and you cant compensate your below average height with something else (mainly facial features), theres no reason for a foid to consider you over thousands of taller men, who's face is on the same level.

Character etc. is meaningless these days. You can be the best entertainer- foids will use you as their personal stand up comedian and someone who mentally "stimulates" them and leave you in the friendzone area and smash with masculine Chad and Tyrone.

Chad and Tyrone dont have to be (and rarely are) acting like a smart guy who entertains foids for hours, makes them laugh, discusses with them about all sorts of shit etc. Theyre just masculine, give short answers, do the minimal talk required in a conversation and just act masculine.

I like this guy. He should post more. Someone on my wavelength. First dude.

go cry about not being barret

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Cmon dude, we've been here before just the other day.

It was established 5'10 was the cut-off point for manlet, but 5'9 is MOSTLY and WIDELY considered neither short, nor average.

You know the reality. Go get that leg lengthening surgery done my Indian-brother. 5'6 to 5'9, 3 inches done.
The average user doesn't go outside so not sure what kind of validity this poll would have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 6908
The average user doesn't go outside so not sure what kind of validity this poll would have

LLOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!

I know what you mean man. In my 3 weeks being here, I've never gotten the impression many realise there is a virus pandemic taking place.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
From the perspective of my own eye level I feel short here, but when I see people who are my height next to other people they look within normal range. It depends on how they are proportioned. A big skull makes up for a lot.

We are talking about barefoot evening height here, by the way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
5,9 is averageish height

for females
speaking from experience
I'm 5,9 it feels terrible getting height mogged by girls

Jesus this thread makes me wanna go ER.

Dead avg height is 5’9-5’10 (176-178cm), true manlet is sub 5’7 (170cm) true manmore is 6’1+(185cm+) with 6’3(190cm) being the ideal height overall.

Yes and No at the same time, it's average but in 2020 = short

Above 5'10 is good but if you're 5'9 just fraud 5'11

It depends on location, Im 5'11(1.80cm) and my height is fine in Brazil, but still nothing special

In europe maybe even 6'0 guys will still feel short.

Anyways, I think for you to have tall halo you need to be around 1.90cm, a 5'11 wont lose to a 6'0 or 6'1 nigga just because of height, cause they still wont have tall halo

Another thing is that americancells go crazy because of the famous 6ft cutoff that most women state, but they forgot that most women are around the 5'4-5'7 range

Even tho they say that they only want 6ft+ niggas the truth is that most women cant distinguish between a 5'10-5'11 guy and a true 6, because they are both massive in their point of view