Do you think a lip lift would improve my looks a bit? I legit think this is my only failo.

Deleted member 13372

Deleted member 13372

‏‏‎ ‎
I fucking hate it when i shave my face. My beard usually covers and renders my long philtrum unnoticable. But i like the clean shaven look and sometimes i like to keep a light stubble for a while for the hell of it but my fucking philtrum is preventing me .....

when ive stubble i get plenty of iois and foid attention, tho when am clean shaven it all magically disappears and i guess my philtrum is why.

dont mind skin its burnt from working in the sun all day (i work at a farm)

D99CECC5 816C 4F4A 8D69 879AF58E344E

Last edited:
I fucking hate it when i shave my face. My beard usually covers and renders my long philtrum unnoticable. But i like the clean shaven look and sometimes i like to keep a light stubble for a while for the hell of it but my fucking philtrum is preventing me .....

when ive stubble i get plenty of iois and foid attention, tho when am clean shaven it all magically disappears and i guess my philtrum is the why.

View attachment 1105059
You remind me of young zidane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13372
If so, then please tell how much it'd cost and how long woiuld i need to recover fully n start reaping the benefits.

Idk your upper lip already looks full relative to your bottom one

• +1
Idk your upper lip already looks full relative to your bottom one

my lips are fine i actually dig them a lot. I was asking about philtrum. What surgery do i need to shorten lenght a bit

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
my lips are fine i actually dig them a lot. I was asking about philtrum. What surgery do i need to shorten lenght a bit
A lip lift would increase the fullness of your upper lip but since it's already full it would become even fuller in comparision to your bottom one and thus look uncanny and gay. Lip lift's the only procedure that shorten the philtrum am pretty sure

• +1
A lip lift would increase the fullness of your upper lip but since it's already full it would become even fuller in comparision to your bottom one and thus look uncanny and gay. Lip lift's the only procedure that shorten the philtrum am pretty sure

so its over for me?

• +1
  • +1
nah doesnt look too bad, anyway u can fraud with mustache or beard

i fuckin hate it so much, yes thank god i can grow a beard. Guess ill have to shave sides short and keep mustache a bit long then.

thanks for the input bro

• +1
i fuckin hate it so much, yes thank god i can grow a beard. Guess ill have to shave sides short and keep mustache a bit long then.

thanks for the input bro
I searched around a little, some mentioned lip lifts along with lip reductions to keep the fullness the same. That might be the answer, am not knowleadgable about it though so you'd have to search it up

• +1
I searched around a little, some mentioned lip lifts along with lip reductions to keep the fullness the same. That might be the answer, am not knowleadgable about it though so you'd have to search it up

I will look it up rn. I will schedule an appointment with a professional anyway to see what they think.

• +1
Bump. Surgerycels and knowledgeablescels help

when ive stubble i get plenty of iois and foid attention, tho when am clean shaven it all magically disappears and i guess my philtrum is why.

View attachment 1105059
Bro showed this to my girlfriend loool you actually look so good, your lips being the strongpoint. I think you just suffer from low self esteem

• JFL
Bro showed this to my girlfriend loool you actually look so good, your lips being the strongpoint. I think you just suffer from low self esteem
Wtf... you showed my pic to your gf? Wtf did she say?

you dont need it

• +1
Wtf... you showed my pic to your gf? Wtf did she say?
Specifically about your lips, she said they were full and nicely shaped, the perfect kind, and that your chin was strong in proportion to it. Was very shocked when she read that you wanted surgery to change that, said a girl would love to have lips like that .

• +1
fucking over for me.
Bro you are being way too insecure man sers. And this is on a looksMax forum. Any man would want lips like yours. You need to man up

• +1
Bro you are being way too insecure man sers. And this is on a looksMax forum. Any man would want lips like yours. You need to man up

I probably am being insecure. Thanks bro. I dont wanna get a lip lift anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back