Do you think Andrew Tate is guilty?

GIj5yqKWkAA0Z33

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tate says he is innocent and that its a "matrix attack", which seems believable. A lot of people seem to disagree with him, but they are all just sheep following along from the perspective of the mainstream media and news.
He is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and FaceAboveAll
He will become Andrea Tate after many prison showers with Big Bubba

Give him hijab to cover the bald head too. He already cover his eyes with the sun glasses for a reason jfl

Just listen to shaun strickland about him, tates are trash ppl. He grabbed onto Islam at a time because he knew he was villainized for the stuff he did. Then converted into a following of people who are also villainized by the west. So the dumbass followers think the nigger is a hero when in reality the way he got rich was through non islamic ways anyhow. Still most likely fucks, and drinks but dumbasses still kiss his ass. The bald dipshit and his brother can be hanged. They burned sneako as well, since he was catching too much heat then cutt him off. If you don't bring money to their table they will back stab you regardless.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Tate says he is innocent and that its a "matrix attack", which seems believable. A lot of people seem to disagree with him, but they are all just sheep following along from the perspective of the mainstream media and news.
Yes he is guilty and is just another false hope redpill grifter lol

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Just listen to shaun strickland about him, tates are trash ppl. He grabbed onto Islam at a time because he knew he was villainized for the stuff he did. Then converted into a following of people who are also villainized by the west. So the dumbass followers think the nigger is a hero when in reality the way he got rich was through non islamic ways anyhow. Still most likely fucks, and drinks but dumbasses still kiss his ass. The bald dipshit and his brother can be hanged. They burned sneako as well, since he was catching too much heat then cutt him off. If you don't bring money to their table they will back stab you regardless.

What about Justin waller? I listen to him more than the tates, but I always thought they were heroes jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and SeiGun
I consider taking advantage of men by ruining their lives via gambling, scam advice, etc to only be a few of the worse things he's done.

Pretending to convert to Islam because Islam was trendy was also pretty fucking cringe.

I get a lot of the girls he groomed/manipulated were mindbroken giga whores, but that doesn't excuse what he did, Tristan also is was known for manipulating virgin girls en masse, Andrew probably dabbled in the same thing, which is one of the most evil sins you can do.
i watch him before because he said based and funny shit, but slowly he trying to inject all this money grabbing scheme, conspiracy, and convert to islam because its cool...wtf

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
And smoke Big Bubba's "cigar"
Jfl he even calls coffee a miracle drink and recommends his audience to drink over 10 cups a day and says "muh it's good for u don't listen to bs lies".

and sparkling water jfl

got to admit, his grift is good. many gullible redpillers all buying into it
Jfl he even calls coffee a miracle drink and recommends his audience to drink over 10 cups a day and says "muh it's good for u don't listen to bs lies".

Muh morals, you gotta do what’s best for you.. fuck this world and the npc normie twats’ worldview, i hate them anyways

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Who cares, he has millions of dollars in the bank, he can bail himself out