do you think any girl has ever had a crush on you

2s2f

2s2f

2 short 2 fuck
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Posts
13,633
Reputation
26,368
for me I think no

but what about you
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, Shrek2OnDvD, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
Only a sub 5 when i was 13
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2s2f
@unknownslayer' @iqletandrew73 @AscendHQ @Hihi21
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ
If gotten the chance to know every single girl that has had any sort of attraction towards me before my death, I wouldnt be shocked if the list wouldve been empty
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
@unknownslayer' @iqletandrew73 @AscendHQ @Hihi21
Yes I’ve gotten some I even liked one back she was lmtb cutie but I was to high inb
 
  • WTF
Reactions: 2s2f
@unknownslayer' @iqletandrew73 @AscendHQ @Hihi21
thanks bro! 2nd time someones @ me, so to answer the question probably not ngl maybe once this year but that was all online and + she ghosted me so idk if there was anything to begin with (i believe there was but thats not the point) and another thing, she was in this guys post on instagram and she posted it to her story, so yea its a brutal situation. Overall, im very conflicted on this topic and i hope this helped ❤️.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
No, I was ugly even as a little boy :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2s2f
many have including pretty ones
 
  • WTF
Reactions: 2s2f
1-2 i guess
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
yeah. multiple
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f and buccalfatremoval
No
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes but in middle school where I was wearing a black mask, mask fishing while being the tallest boy in my class

yeah so I peaked in middle school basically
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
she confessed to me but in reality she lied so her ex would get jealous and come back to her,
I mean it worked, she left me for him after like less than a week :forcedsmile:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f

Similar threads

Mandiubular
Replies
8
Views
33
horseman
horseman
VohnnyBoy
Replies
31
Views
259
g4rlic
g4rlic
vitobassu
Replies
7
Views
60
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
simematic
Replies
48
Views
213
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
IronMike
Replies
2
Views
33
IronMike
IronMike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top