do you think Bale achieved this naturally?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 1632

legit 10% body fat with good muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, noodlelover and T50 Mogger
yea prolly w supps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and noodlelover
yes

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
what would even be the point of going to the gym if you couldn't look like that without pinning ur ass

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thebuffdon690 and optimisticzoomer
any speculation on what he took?
prob like 300 test and winstrol/anavar js to peak for the movie. but u can maintain that on 300 test easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, noodlelover and appealmaxed
it looks like a natty if he trained for 5 years consistently, and with such low bf, idk. he had lots of weight transformations in those times

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
he prob has nutritionist + coaches so easy naturally

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and noodlelover
prob like 300 test and winstrol/anavar js to peak for the movie. but u can maintain that on 300 test easily
:lul::lul::lul: bro have you ever even stepped foot in a gym?

you don't need test and var to achieve this lmao

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Yerico7, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
funny how all the people saying that also dont look the same
i look better than that lmao but i'm actually on test atm so thats why, but even when i trained natty i looked similar, just go to the gym for a year and be lean and take pictures in good lighting boom u look like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, n9wiff and socialcel
i look better than that lmao but i'm actually on test atm so thats why, but even when i trained natty i looked similar, just go to the gym for a year and be lean and take pictures in good lighting boom u look like him
LARP or you have very good genetics and started out with good muscle mass

:feelskek: If this was what one year progress then body dysmorphia wouldn't be a thing buddy, this is the ideal physique for most people.

This was the stack most hollywood actors used right?

I don't know, but it is achievable naturally so you might as well keep your health and achieve that naturally.

Measure Calories
Bulk/Cut Cycles
Nutrition
Red Light (or sunning under the sun) & Cold Exposure (Cold showers or Ice-baths) for faster recovery time

Flex and pose for pictures (He's flexing in pic)
Do pushups before pictures for blood flow pump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I don't know, but it is achievable naturally so you might as well keep your health and achieve that naturally.

Measure Calories
Bulk/Cut Cycles
Nutrition

Flex and pose for pictures (He's flexing in pic)
How long for 5'8 manlet to achieve???

• +1
It s possible to be achieved naturally in less than 2 years, but i think he used enhancers in order to get fast results for the movie

• +1
How long for 5'8 manlet to achieve???
Because you are shorter it will be faster for you to achieve. (Need less muscle mass for the same proportions)

Maybe 2-3 years.

But, and this is key, it's important to keep learning. If you go to the gym, but don't keep learning about optimal nutrition, recovery, and lifting techniques, and don't keep experimenting to see what works best for you, you'll hit a plateau of muscle mass, no matter how many years you lift.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JohnDoe
Because you are shorter it will be faster for you to achieve. (Need less muscle mass for the same proportions)

Maybe 2-3 years.

But, and this is key, it's important to keep learning. If you go to the gym, but don't keep learning about optimal nutrition, recovery, and lifting techniques, and don't keep experimenting to see what works best for you, you'll hit a plateau of muscle mass, no matter how many years you lift.
I see.., do you know if it's possible to increase the size of lower forearms? The area after the wrist but before the actual forearm

• +1
I see.., do you know if it's possible to increase the size of lower forearms? The area after the wrist but before the actual forearm
There's no muscle there, but your bones and wrists will grow thicker with lifting, making that area thicker.

There might be some small hand/wrist tendons there. I hold out weights in front of me with my elbows at a 45 degree angle at my rib cage, and rotate my wrists all the way band forth. This will feel like it's working your lower forearm.

Yes. He isnt Big. Just lean

this is the ideal physique for most people.
in regular photos where he isn't flexing his abs and tricep he looks like ur avg natty gymceller after maybe 2 yrs, hes just lean brother

david laid at 20 is peak body not this

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and n9wiff
in regular photos where he isn't flexing his abs and tricep he looks like ur avg natty gymceller after maybe 2 yrs, hes just lean brother

View attachment 2982580

david laid at 20 is peak body not this
After two years makes more sense, not one

He is also isn't just lean, that's very good muscle tone

After two years makes more sense, not one

He is also isn't just lean, that's very good muscle tone
hold a higher standard for yourself, everyone else around you will anyway so you might as well forget about resisting :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1