Do you think beautiful looks calm people down in a way?

Cuervo

Cuervo

Silver
For example, there are people in this world who are very anxious. I am not talking about the non-NT hateful people here, but people who are actually kind but irrationally anxious. I think there's a possibility that people with beautiful faces (and a decent personality) have the strength to calm people down. That is also attractive. Everytime I see a really, really beautiful girl FACIALLY but also in body in a way, I feel a little bit of peace. Like, there must be a reason why that person is so beautiful, and it feels reassuring. Has it happened to you? Beautiful faces just calm anxiety. Damn, I really want a beautiful girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
suck my dick for scooby snack?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 9801 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Paragraphs calm my eyes down otherwise i cant read your shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17872
aggressive response bcuz no peaceful face
I have a very deep voice and beautiful maesthetic face people even yawn and feel safe near me, good sign?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and LooksOrDeath
I have a very deep voice and beautiful maesthetic face people even yawn and feel safe near me, good sign?
Possibly. If girls speak to you in a peaceful manner, that's also a sign. Intelligence (both social and intellectual) helps with that kind of face.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yes. Beautiful people are never murderers or pickpockets. They are good people. I feel like I'm back in the womb when I see their soft, lovely faces.

Yes. Beautiful people are never murderers or pickpockets. They are good people. I feel like I'm back in the womb when I see their soft, lovely faces.
Richard Ramirez existed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Voice is also very important.

I usually feel depressed if I see a guy better looking. If the woman is pretty, I feel like walking on egg shells. I hate it , tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17791
Whenever I go out, babies stop gigling and playing and start staring at me in amazement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ReadBooksEveryday, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Beautiful blowjobs calm me down. What dat mouth do girll:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and LooksOrDeath
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
Cringe Wince GIF
Cringe Reaction GIF
denzel washington cringe GIF

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Of course. Just like high T DOM faces can affect people by provoking fear, a beautiful person can calm people down
ZNsdll3
main-qimg-f58df9ddcdaedb0592627e39eec85e7e-lq

An average person walking down a street would feel at unease if the pair on the left was walking towards them, while calm if the right was walking in their direction