do you think being an autist would crash your smv?

bobt

bobt

Master
im curious about this because i feel women are attracted to neuro typical with physically attractive traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, thecel and Gad
Call them normal people instead of neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, thecel and bobt
Yes, autism is very detrimental to your attraction because it's seen as a reputation costing thing instead of a valueable trait. Only way to counter autism (and I mean true autism, not .org autism) is looking like a Gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6128, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Yes, autism is very detrimental to your attraction because it's seen as a reputation costing thing instead of a valueable trait. Only way to counter autism (and I mean true autism, not .org autism) is looking like a Gigachad.
hmmm very true im not regular by anymeans mentally and i cant hide it amongst people

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gad
hmmm very true im not regular by anymeans mentally and i cant hide it amongst people
If you wish to be more NT you're not the only one, there are plenty of people on this forum that are trying to make themselves more NT and their experience in NTmaxxing might help you too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and bobt
If you wish to be more NT you're not the only one, there are plenty of people on this forum that are trying to make themselves more NT and their experience in NTmaxxing might help you too.

Sad. Society should embrace neurodiversity!

• +1
Reactions: bobt
im an autist and it does, every female i've been on a date with has commented it

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, bobt and Deleted member 12669
Sad. Society should embrace neurodiversity!
society should do great many things, unfortunately it doesn't and you gotta blend in it like a predator that blends with its surroundings

• +1
Reactions: thecel and bobt
society should do great many things, unfortunately it doesn't and you gotta blend in it like a predator that blends with its surroundings
true i want to personally revenge fuck this chick that has been personally harassing me about my autism :feelswah::feelswah: like its fucking hard man i want to be like to her how do you like that dick in yo mouth bitch who's the " retard" now and when i say revenge fuck i dont mean rape .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Gad
true i want to personally revenge fuck this chick that has been personally harassing me about my autism :feelswah::feelswah: like its fucking hard man i want to be like to her how do you like that dick in yo mouth bitch who's the " retard" now and when i say revenge fuck i dont mean rape .
why let a bitch that sucks cock live rent free in your head, you should tell her in front of her face she's a pig of a whore, ignore her and leave, now you live in her head and you win

• +1
Reactions: bobt
s
why let a bitch that sucks cock live rent free in your head, you should tell her in front of her face she's a pig of a whore, ignore her and leave, now you live in her head and you win
she legit sucks cock too :feelswhy:

im curious about this because i feel women are attracted to neuro typical with physically attractive traits.
Yes it will Kill sex appeal
they will get Subcounciously turned off when they realize it
They my ignore it but then think oh he is weird and ghost you
This happened to me with a girl who I was in love with
And she had a crush on me aswell at first sight