Do you think being the perfect male would make u happy?

yeah for like a few years but then it’ll just be existential crises that plague me the same way they do now

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Probably not.

• +1
Yes everything is great when you get dopamine just for existing

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member and subhuman incel
if i were like that, a god

• +1
nope

• +1
  • +1
happiness is just dependent on ur brain chemistry tbh, by that i mean, it is anoither bell curve assigned at birth. its genetically based, you can be this guy and live shit life, or incel that is genuinly happy and life mogs

• Love it
No.
Basically this would be my thoughts on being the perfect male
48A027D9 E3D0 4D91 85A6 76936BE2CC62

• Love it
I'd be happy if my eyes were perfectly proportioned and I was the ideal height (5'9)

• Love it
imagine a life if you were 8PSL, perfect height (whatever height you prefer), best singer, best rapper, richest, most famous, best sprinter (100m,200m etc) , best marathon runner, strongest guy who can outlift anyone, most aesthetic physique winning mr,olympia, smartest guy who wins all chess tournaments who is entrepreneur, doctor, astronaut, navy seal, programmer, hacker, engineer, CEO of all companies, best soccer player, tennis player, basketball player , best athlete in general, has all guiness world records, could get any women he wants etc.

do you think this guy would be happy?
Ye thats my goal reason why Im alive it’s my purpose to strive and Achieve this.

that’s way God gave woman hypergamy for men to achieve this fuck being pessimistic incel loser who doesn’t desire wanna be best in everything

• Love it