Do you think body count and attractiveness positively correlate?

Do you think body count and attractiveness positively correlate?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Since @Oueyy said:

People with high bodycounts have no standard and are ugly

Body count and attractiveness positively correlate = the more attractive the person in terms of PSL and body, the higher their body count.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Since @Oueyy said:

Body count and attractiveness positively correlate = the more attractive the person in terms of PSL and body, the higher their body count.
@infini

the biggest male slayers i know are either super gl or super NT, no in between. Majority are super Nt, obviously far from subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
the biggest male slayers i know are either super gl or super NT, no in between. Majority are super Nt, obviously far from subhuman.
As in very high body count?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@Dietsnasta @infini why?

Slaying = high bodycount to me.
I've been rated 5.5-5.75 psl on average and my body count is 1 at age 25. When I marry it would be 2. Do you think I've wasted it?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Male:
Better looks is higher n-count.

Female:
Better looks is lower n-count.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
All boils down to primitiveness and exposure. Most IG stacies I'm guessing the introverted looking ones are LTR'd when they're not NP and are NT.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Xangsane
All boils down to primitiveness and exposure. Most IG stacies I'm guessing the introverted looking ones are LTR'd when they're not NP and are NT.
So NP foids have a more difficult time getting into an ltr?
I've been rated 5.5-5.75 psl on average and my body count is 1 at age 25. When I marry it would be 2. Do you think I've wasted it?
Thoughts?

No, slaying is the biggest cope.
Fucking whores is meaningless you just need one high value female.

• +1
No, slaying is the biggest cope.
Fucking whores is meaningless you just need one high value female.
I agree, I have no interest in sex with girls I have no feelings for. Am I an outlier for my psl?

So NP foids have a more difficult time getting into an ltr?
No. Unless they look like shit and used up. You know how women's SMV goes.
Thoughts?
If you're asking me that then you are wondering if the grass is greener. I can only show you the door Neo, but it is you that has to walk through it.

• +1
I agree, I have no interest in sex with girls I have no feelings for. Am I an outlier for my psl?
Not really, given that i am assuming most users here are non NT to an extent
Id have to know you irl to decide if youre an outlier

• +1
No. Unless they look like shit and used up. You know how women's SMV goes.
I see so it's primal foids that have a harder time. What do you mean by NT, they have it easier?
If you're asking me that then you are wondering if the grass is greener. I can only show you the door Neo, but it is you that has to walk through it.
I'm all good. I love my halal gf and wouldn't trade her for meaningless, emotionless sex. But I wonder if this is an odd POV given my psl.

Not really, given that i am assuming most users here are non NT to an extent
Id have to know you irl to decide if youre an outlier
Okay!

I see so it's primal foids that have a harder time. What do you mean by NT, they have it easier?
ANYBODY NT has it easier, my outer gods...
I'm all good. I love my halal gf and wouldn't trade her for meaningless, emotionless sex. But I wonder if this is an odd POV given my psl.
Your girlfriend is a chicken dressing? Same as before Neo. It's the question that drives us.

• +1
Yes, but the correlation for females is very shallow.

Negative correlation for women imo

yes. gl people fuck around mre

ANYBODY NT has it easier, my outer gods...

Your girlfriend is a chicken dressing? Same as before Neo. It's the question that drives us.
No what I mean is dating with marriage talks mostly and no sex or sexual touch till after marriage

• JFL
Reactions: infini
No what I mean is dating with marriage talks mostly and no sex or sexual touch till after marriage
No sex before marriage....
Funny GIF

No wonder you're curious about the outside world.

• +1
No sex before marriage....
Funny GIF

No wonder you're curious about the outside world.
How below average is a body count of 1 at age 25 for PSL 5.5-5.75?

• +1
Men that are more attractive are more likely to have a high body count

Foids that are more attractive are more likely to have a lower body count since they have higher standards whereas foids who are average or ugly looking have no problem getting creamed by mens that are HTN above due to them punching up and thinking that they can actually bag those men

Men that are more attractive are more likely to have a high body count

Foids that are more attractive are more likely to have a lower body count since they have higher standards whereas foids who are average or ugly looking have no problem getting creamed by mens that are HTN above due to them punching up and thinking that they can actually bag those men
I wanna ask a question
How below average is a body count of 1 at age 25 for PSL 5.5-5.75?

@AscensionMan98

@AscensionMan98
You gained some sexual experience, but being forever satisifed with one roastie might be a lot to ask for especially for your whole life.

You gained some sexual experience, but being forever satisifed with one roastie might be a lot to ask for especially for your whole life.
my girlfriend isn't a roastie.

Do you think for my PSL this is far below average?

Only very GL men (so we aren't too steep, let's say top 2% in physical appearance) can sleep around with tons of women free of charge.

Any woman, even one who weighs 250lbs and is depressed, jobless and has a receding hairline can sleep with 500 guys.

I saw OP's pics in private messages last year and he can definitely get as many one night stands as he wants in western countries.
But he wants to settle with 1 woman which is a respectable choice as well. Most men in the west couldn't do that, they would use their looks to get as much ONS as possible

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Xangsane
Only very GL men (so we aren't too steep, let's say top 2% in physical appearance) can sleep around with tons of women free of charge.
which PSL would this be, and what's the typical bodycount for someone of that looks level?
Any woman, even one who weighs 250lbs and is depressed, jobless and has a receding hairline can sleep with 500 guys.
But I don't think they want that generally.
I saw OP's pics in private messages and he can definitely get as many one night stands as he wants in western countries.
how many do you think if I didn't have my mindset of not wanting to have sex with random women I have no feelings for?
But he wants to settle with 1 woman which is a respectable choice as well.
Yes, I can't stomach the thought of getting naked and having sex (which is sacred) with women I have no emotional attachment to.
Most men in the west couldn't do that, they would use their looks to get as much ONS as possible
This means my mindset is strange/different?

how many do you think if I didn't have my mindset of not wanting to have sex with random women I have no feelings for?
Probably hundreds, you are also for all intents and purposes 99% white passing so very unlikely to meet racism on dating apps either.

• Ugh..
Probably hundreds,
I don't think I'd want that. If you saw me walk past you would you assume I am a manwhore?
you are also for all intents and purposes 99% white passing so very unlikely to meet racism on dating apps either.
in america sure, not in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back