Do you think buccal fat removal will help me?

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
My cheeks have always been especially large when I smile which makes my smile incredibly hideous

Example

Picsart 24 02 21 19 45 35 353

My face when I'm not smiling

Picsart 23 11 06 17 38 05 978

Still seems fatty.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, synock21 and 📎♿️⚙️
@mightberetarded competitor

Are you a kike?

Jesus nigga
I just want advice. I know I'm hideous but eventually if I've managed to land some cash I want to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
You would look gaunt

I just want advice. I know I'm hideous but eventually if I've managed to land some cash I want to fix it.
buccal fat is a meme if anything full jaw wraparound and cantrho and u will be strong LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and m0ss26
Buccal fat removal should be last on ur list if at all

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Clavicular
Listen, instead of getting buccal, you should fix that underbite of yours and fix that lip. You will ascend 10x what buccal would have done. Get implants to make your face wider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62086 and UZB_Strebl
buccal fat is a meme if anything full jaw wraparound and cantrho and u will be strong LTN
Yes but buccal is a more achievable goal right now. It's worth trying. Especially to fix my smile.

Yes but buccal is a more achievable goal right now. It's worth trying. Especially to fix my smile.
u will look worse u fucking retard gonna lol at the after pics

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
You would look gaunt
But at least my smile would be better. There's a chance my cheekbones would be more visible as well which along with a nose job, under bite surgery and hairline implant would make me look so much better.

Listen, instead of getting buccal, you should fix that underbite of yours and fix that lip. You will ascend 10x what buccal would have done. Get implants to make your face wider.
On the list. It's just buccal is cheapest so might be worth doing before anything more invasive. I'm not looking to be Chad. Just normie.

u will look worse u fucking retard gonna lol at the after pics
Could you show me a bad example of a buccal fat removal surgery?

On the list. It's just buccal is cheapest so might be worth doing before anything more invasive. I'm not looking to be Chad. Just normie.
trust me, buccal is only good for people with good bone structure and everything. Fix the underbite, and ascend to normie

But at least my smile would be better. There's a chance my cheekbones would be more visible as well which along with a nose job, under bite surgery and hairline implant would make me look so much better.
If you can’t see your bones now they’re not going to appear after bfr

Hop on roids nigga. Ur life is already over.

no
the main problem is your face shape itself

My cheeks have always been especially large when I smile which makes my smile incredibly hideous

Imo.
The lack of jaw width, makes you perceive the cheeks to be to be big. But the cheeks are okay actually