Do you think cavill's son is going to be a PSL Chad?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken
https://people.com/henry-cavill-celebrates-fathers-day-asks-instagram-followers-for-advice-8664102
Images   2024 06 18T115627527

This is the mother.
Chad factory tranny with a brick jaw :feelsgah::feelsgah:

If it's a boy it's probably about to be a gigachad, but if he has a daughter she will be straight up ltb femcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, arabcelxxx and Imretarded?
https://people.com/henry-cavill-celebrates-fathers-day-asks-instagram-followers-for-advice-8664102
View attachment 2987721

This is the mother.
Chad factory tranny with a brick jaw :feelsgah::feelsgah:

If it's a boy it's probably about to be a gigachad, but if he has a daughter she will be straight up ltb femcel.
Hell no this nigga ruined his genetics, he should have gotten a taller woman first of all he's already short. that bitch looks disgusting ew. even i've had hotter girlfriends lmao and this guy is legit a PSL chad that's hilarious.

he needed a girl that looks like adraina lima just beauty itself not some masculine whore.

his son will be an ugly ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, halloweed, Sprinkles and 2 others
watch him have 6 daughters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 72072, Imretarded? and 2 others
Hell no this nigga ruined his genetics, he should have gotten a taller woman first of all he's already short. that bitch looks disgusting ew. even i've had hotter girlfriends lmao and this guy is legit a PSL chad that's hilarious.

he needed a girl that looks like adraina lima just beauty itself not some masculine whore.

Is she femlet????? She seems at least average to me.
But I really dislike her face.
And tbh he only dates ugly hags JFL I actually thought he was a faggot for a while, because it's no way you are going to look like that n only be seeing around beckies.

If they have a daughter she will have to transmaxx :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
watch him have 6 daughters.
Maybe he should have got a woman that looks more feminine because you never know.

I guess he believes he will only have sons.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Imretarded?
Maybe he should have got a woman that looks more feminine because you never know.

I guess he believes he will only have sons.
women can't be incel it doesn't matter if you have ogre daughters.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, leanmaxx74, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person

wouldn’t consider 6’1 short

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr

shurup niga his son will mog you

• +1
Reactions: android
The kid's face is going to be like a widescreen tv

Nah cavill was lucky to be good looking but for his son its…