Do you think dating is harder for liberals or conservatives.

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing
Assuming we're talking LTR and not just one night stands and hookups. Supposed there's going to be a new dating app for conservatives called, The right stuff, yet many including me thing the gender ratio especially for anyone under the age of 30 is going to be like 80-85% male which is already higher than the over 2/3 male of Hinge.
I feel like dating as a liberal either a hardcore one or moderate is easier since like 80%+ of zoomer women are liberals. I feel bad for any sub-5 conservative male trying to date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and SubhumanCurrycel
depends on age bracket, race, location

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and SubhumanCurrycel
*Thinks foids give a single shit about your political opinions if you're Chad*
Laughatscreen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369, Oberyn and 7 others
Easier for liberals

Asian girls seem often have some some un-PC opinions.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Depends on how liberal or conservative the area is. Liberal man in conservative area will have just as hard time as conservative in liberal area. Depends how hard u mog. I done had many liberal girls want me despite being far right. For women it's irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and thereallegend
Being invested in politics is an L

Depends on how liberal or conservative the area is. Liberal man in conservative area will have just as hard time as conservative in liberal area. Depends how hard u mog. I done had many liberal girls want me despite being far right. For women it's irrelevant.
No, it makes no difference.

The ONLY time a foid will turn you down because of your political opinions is if she wants you for betabucks. You will literally never find a foid that will turn down chads due to his political opinions unless she herself is a giga-stacy and can easily date lots of chads regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Lawton88
No, it makes no difference.

The ONLY time a foid will turn you down because of your political opinions is if she wants you for betabucks. You will literally never find a foid that will turn down chads due to his political opinions unless she herself is a giga-stacy and can easily date lots of chads regardless.
Nah, I seen many women have freakouts at based Chads and get totally put off. Like I said it depends how much of a mogger u are. O'Pry could legit be massive neo-nazi and still have gigafeminists thirsting for him but there would still be women who find him unattractive afterwards. That is extreme minority(1 in 10 million) example though.

Nah, I seen many women have freakouts at based Chads and get totally put off. Like I said it depends how much of a mogger u are. O'Pry could legit be massive neo-nazi and still have gigafeminists thirsting for him but there would still be women who find him unattractive afterwards. That is extreme minority(1 in 10 million) example though.
Someone did neonazi experiment with some chad and he got matches etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Oberyn, n0rthface and 1 other person
most attractive people are too busy having fun to worry about manmade concepts

Is that not what I just said ffs? Did they show all the girls that didn't match with him, matched with him just to call him a scumbag, or consider the girls who just didn't take the claim of pedo/nazi seriously? U always take everything u read seriously? Inb4 cope excuses or justification. It's valid observation. When people do chadfish experiments they usually don't include entire sample size of women they matched with and talked to, just the ones thirsting. From my experience average woman doesn't even read ur fkn bio because I always had girls ask me shit that was answered in my fucking bio lol.

Liberal, although if you’re too cuck ish it’ll become a turn off. Just don’t talk about politics, if she does just passively agree with the npc liberal bs she spews and maybe say a blanket statement or too like “ya it’s terrible what’s happening” or “i feel like they don’t even care” or some shit that’ll make it seem like you’re a good normie but not a soy npc

Is that not what I just said ffs? Did they show all the girls that didn't match with him, matched with him just to call him a scumbag, or consider the girls who just didn't take the claim of pedo/nazi seriously? U always take everything u read seriously? Inb4 cope excuses or justification. It's valid observation. When people do chadfish experiments they usually don't include entire sample size of women they matched with and talked to, just the ones thirsting. From my experience average woman doesn't even read ur fkn bio because I always had girls ask me shit that was answered in my fucking bio lol.
You sound insecure.

Average guy doesn't get a lot of matches let alone thirsting girls.

Liberal, although if you’re too cuck ish it’ll become a turn off. Just don’t talk about politics, if she does just passively agree with the npc liberal bs she spews and maybe say a blanket statement or too like “ya it’s terrible what’s happening” or “i feel like they don’t even care” or some shit that’ll make it seem like you’re a good normie but not a soy npc
I'd never be able to do this tbh. I have zero tolerance for cucked bullshit.

But tbh why even date women at all? It's completely pointless in 2022.

You sound insecure.

Average guy doesn't get a lot of matches let alone thirsting girls.
Did I say that? No. Did u read what I said? Not a word. Why am I even bothering arguing with u?

Did I say that? No. Did u read what I said? Not a word. Why am I even bothering arguing with u?
Women aren't that tense even when they have their periods.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Most women don't match with pedophile chadfishes which seems to be where the line is drawn. Neonazis and racists get somewhat of a pass.

Most women don't match with pedophile chadfishes which seems to be where the line is drawn. Neonazis and racists get somewhat of a pass.
Even if ur a nazi u have to be really gl

• +1
Why? She's not a refugee
yea but if she's an immigrant the scope of laws that apply on refugees usually apply to migrants as well. I'm assuming she is one tho

yea but if she's an immigrant the scope of laws that apply on refugees usually apply to migrants as well. I'm assuming she is one tho
Yeah but countries have different policies for different immigrant groups

• +1
Yeah but countries have different policies for different immigrant groups
Usually countries who restrict immigration from one region won't make it easier to migrate from other regions.

Usually countries who restrict immigration from one region won't make it easier to migrate from other regions.
Not about region but refugees vs students or workers

• +1
Liberal females are always after conservative males because most liberal males are soy boys. They will claim online they won't date a conservative and then ignore that in reality.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I'd never be able to do this tbh. I have zero tolerance for cucked bullshit.

But tbh why even date women at all? It's completely pointless in 2022.
It’s all to get pussy. I see what you mean, I’m not saying sell out in your beliefs completely and start saying that women are oppressed or some normie bs. Just give blanket broad statements that anyone would agree with in order to move the conversation along.