Do you think daytrading is worth learning and still profitable?

Weter

Weter

Gold
Title

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Alexios
No, everything is oversaturated crime is the only legit moneymaking technique in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 61307 and 5 others
No, everything is oversaturated crime is the only legit moneymaking technique in 2024
Dude this type of messages is the reason bp is unpopular and the left is trying to silence us

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and 5.5psl
Day trading what? Stocks or crypto

Dude this type of messages is the reason bp is unpopular and the left is trying to silence us
this has nothing to do with blackpill

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chintuck22, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
this has nothing to do with blackpill
I mean they call incel community and bp “dangeorus to society” and you are basically telling that stealing is the only way to get money in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Oversaturated doesn’t mean you still can’t make money

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Alexios and 5.5psl
Bro just invest into index funds and buy crypto long term
That's it for investing
For the capital learn skills like video editing, graphic designing, copywriting, sales , content creation and apply them to make money/capital and then invest that capital

Daytrading is not the shit for 99% people
It's a zero sum game where you are competing against very smart guys with years of experience tryna take your money

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and murdah
Bro just invest into index funds and buy crypto long term
That's it for investing
For the capital learn skills like video editing, graphic designing, copywriting, sales , content creation and apply them to make money/capital and then invest that capital

Daytrading is not the shit for 99% people
It's a zero sum game where you are competing against very smart guys with years of experience tryna take your money
Appreciated, Do you remember by any chance some good threads on this topic?(skills yoh mentioned for capital)

I would rather trade longer term stocks, I tried cryptocurrency and lost everything. Sure there are a few that get out rich and you always hear about them but you never hear about the countless people who lost everything and went homeless. Crypto is just too volatile and what hurts most every time you lose on a trade some geek nerdy subhuman 5,2 skinny fat low tier subhuman capitalizes of your loss and buys bangbros subscription with your money. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I guess, but it's probably saturated to shut.