Do you think foids demand too much from us when it comes to dating?

Do you think women can be too demanding during dating/in an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
After stalking reddit and observing female nature I've observed the following:
  • Women want you to constantly show affection to them
  • Women want to make sure you're not using them for sex
  • Women demand commitment off the bat, especially those who have finished university
  • Women like go be showered with expensive gifts
  • Women want men way out of their league, especially when it comes to LMS, and looks most of all (why do we always see women throwing tantrums about hot men not committing to them?) For example, foids who have just left university and moved to a major city (for a bigger pool of chads) want yuppie/young professional chads ONLY
  • Women expect you to take them on holidays
  • Women expect you to drop all your other female friends and focus on them ONLY
  • Women become insecure if you follow stacies on TikTok and Instagram
  • Women always want you to be there with them
To any female lurkers, we just care if you have a pleasant personality, are similar to us in terms of ambition and goals, are attractive based on our personal tastes (of course you don't have to look like Beyoncé or Adriana Lima), have a compatible lifestyle and future goals and can become a good mother to our future children. Gifts and pampering are EARNED and not demanded for. Communication is important yes, and we would always talk right away and make you feel happy but we sometimes have family, professional and friend commitments. It's hard to do all of the above while dating and in an LTR.

Also I would happily wait to have sex until she's comfortable. I would give my gf the princess treatment because she earned it. But I won't do that to a woman I just met.

Women can get princess treatment emotionally, physically and materialistically if they date guys in their league but most keep chasing successful chads who won't commit to them.

So why do many women exhibit these behaviours during dating, particularly older ones?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Prettyboy, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
No it’s easy you’re just ugly and broke and subhuman😝

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, stamaster21, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
My wiferino’s boyfriend has dirty kinky sex with her but it’s her body her choice! At least I have passionate lovemaking with her! Pays off being a nice guy! :owo: Time to go play some Mario bros! Yippie!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, mulattomaxxer, CupOfCoffee and 12 others
No it’s easy you’re just ugly and broke and subhuman😝
I mean I'd treat her like a princess because she deserves it but come on not during the early stages where I barely know her.... Plus we're not ATM machines...

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My wiferino’s boyfriend has dirty kinky sex with her but it’s her body her choice! At least I have passionate lovemaking with her! Pays off being a nice guy! :owo: Time to go play some Mario bros! Yippie!!!!
Reddits me

Heroin, be the death of me
Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life
Because a mainline to my vein
Leads to a center in my head
And then I'm better off than dead

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
it's simple. don't even think about women if you aren't chad with a stable source of income

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lawton88, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Lol they still get played by 5'5 medium uglies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I mean I'd treat her like a princess because she deserves it but come on not during the early stages where I barely know her.... Plus we're not ATM machines...
We are ass to mouth machines

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Xangsane
Have you ever watched Alexander Grace?
Learning about what women want from Reddit is a very bad idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Tryndamere, Deleted member 16453 and 6 others
shit thread op

we do not care about subhumN low energy foids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I have yes
I do like to get some real examples too

Clearly yes. If you answer "no" you are fucking retarded. You are expected to be funny, entertain her, pay for her shit. That is if you even manage to convince her to give you a chance to date her as most will ignore you anyway. It is way too much effort and just not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, KeepGrinding, Deleted member 16819 and 2 others
I have yes
I do like to get some real examples too
Reddit is one of the worst places for that, try more NT social media platforms and talk more to girls irl too and you'll have plenty of examples

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Reddit is one of the worst places for that, try more NT social media platforms and talk more to girls irl too and you'll have plenty of examples
I observed irl foids at uni, most were slutting it up

• Woah
I observed irl foids at uni, most were slutting it u
What are the halos of the biggest slayers in your uni?
Face, height, status, the full package?

women want a man high in the social hierarchy who's good looking and fucks them good. how he performs in those three major requirements will halo all his other attributes, positive or negative (to the foid's eyes). they don't want anything else.

whatever else women say is noise. they are actually very simple people, but you have to either be very good looking or very blackpilled to realize it

i enjoy his videos a lot to be honest even though he is not an extremist women hater like me i like to see his videos bc we agree on pretty much everything

• +1
What are the halos of the biggest slayers in your uni?
Face, height, status, the full package?
Rugby lads, 6/10 or above, tall, muscular.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and FailedNormieManlet
  • Women demand commitment off the bat, especially those who have finished university
  • Women want men way out of their league, especially when it comes to LMS, and looks most of all (why do we always see women throwing tantrums about hot men not committing to them?) For example, foids who have just left university and moved to a major city (for a bigger pool of chads) want yuppie/young professional chads ONLY
To any female lurkers, we just care if you have a pleasant personality, are similar to us in terms of ambition and goals, are attractive based on our personal tastes (of course you don't have to look like Beyoncé or Adriana Lima), have a compatible lifestyle and future goals and can become a good mother to our future children. Gifts and pampering are EARNED and not demanded for. Communication is important yes, and we would always talk right away and make you feel happy but we sometimes have family, professional and friend commitments. It's hard to do all of the above while dating and in an LTR.

Also I would happily wait to have sex until she's comfortable. I would give my gf the princess treatment because she earned it. But I won't do that to a woman I just met.

Women can get princess treatment emotionally, physically and materialistically if they date guys in their league but most keep chasing successful chads who won't commit to them.

So why do many women exhibit these behaviours during dating, particularly older ones?
  1. Women think men view women the same way as women view men e.g. I am educated therefore I SMV mog the other girls and deserve a chad
  2. Women over-estimate their looks level
  3. Women are jealous naturally and care a lot about social status and pecking order
  4. Women are entitled, "I don't need no man, I am strong and independent" quickly turns into "I need a man who makes 6 figures"
  5. Women see men as objects and accessories, we are just meant to be there for them, we have no lives

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Xangsane
  1. Women think men view women the same way as women view men e.g. I am educated therefore I SMV mog the other girls and deserve a chad
  2. Women over-estimate their looks level
  3. Women are jealous naturally and care a lot about social status and pecking order
  4. Women are entitled, "I don't need no man, I am strong and independent" quickly turns into "I need a man who makes 6 figures"
  5. Women see men as objects and accessories, we are just meant to be there for them, we have no lives
Do you think this is why universities are beginning to get more and more oversaturated by women?

Women move to big cities after university because they claim "more job opportunities await" but really what they want is to get in an LTR with a yuppie Chad.

Yuppie Chad pumps and dumps all these women, these women throw tantrums on social media about "CoMmiTmEnT" and "all men are pigs" before settling with Billy Beta.

• +1
Do you think this is why universities are beginning to get more and more oversaturated by women?

Women move to big cities after university because they claim "more job opportunities await" but really what they want is to get in an LTR with a yuppie Chad.
Men drop out more because shit like plumbing and electrician courses are more "male friendly" men have more options in regards to education so it's not surprising women are in uni more.

Women do believe that men should come falling to them because they are educated, pretty, etc. In the mind of a woman everything revolves around her and if it doesn't, it's irrelevant

• +1
Men drop out more because shit like plumbing and electrician courses are more "male friendly" men have more options in regards to education so it's not surprising women are in uni more.

Women do believe that men should come falling to them because they are educated, pretty, etc. In the mind of a woman everything revolves around her and if it doesn't, it's irrelevant
And when women, especially white women, do stem courses they don't want to get their hands dirty, they want to sit in an office and draw all day.

This reminds me of that STEM Jewish foid I talked to. Stacylite looks but huge entitlement issues. Complains about being surrounded by Pajeetcels at work, yet wants white Chadlite. Throws out racist abuse at Asian women who dates white Chadlite, and says "I hope he pumps and dumps all these ugly girls"

She's an FDS/Vindicta user

• +1
And when women, especially white women, do stem courses they don't want to get their hands dirty, they want to sit in an office and draw all day.

This reminds me of that STEM Jewish foid I talked to. Stacylite looks but huge entitlement issues. Complains about being surrounded by Pajeetcels at work, yet wants white Chadlite. Throws out racist abuse at Asian women who dates white Chadlite, and says "I hope he pumps and dumps all these ugly girls"

White women in STEM are the worst tbh, quite a lot of them have ego issues. They have this weird narrative that they "smashed through sexism" and think they're heroes for women/other young girls because they entered STEM. EVERYTHING MUST REVOLVE AROUND WOMEN.

Jewish foid I did say has HUGE entitlement issues, I can understand not wanting to date the pajeets, but she complains about asian women dating chadlites because she is jealous and sees herself as better. Her personality is shit and people can sense it

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
White women in STEM are the worst tbh, quite a lot of them have ego issues. They have this weird narrative that they "smashed through sexism" and think they're heroes for women/other young girls because they entered STEM. EVERYTHING MUST REVOLVE AROUND WOMEN.

Jewish foid I did say has HUGE entitlement issues, I can understand not wanting to date the pajeets, but she complains about asian women dating chadlites because she is jealous and sees herself as better. Her personality is shit and people can sense it
Yet they want the stem jobs with the least amount of manual labour

Yeah she met this white chadlite off hinge as she told me, then started saying a bunch of stuff about "ugly Asian women who don't deserve him" because he was seen with them on his story, which she suspects are dates with other women off the app

• +1
Yet they want the stem jobs with the least amount of manual labour

Yeah she met this white chadlite off hinge as she told me, then started saying a bunch of stuff about "ugly Asian women who don't deserve him" because he was seen with them on his story, which she suspects are dates with other women off the app
The way these women work are truly retarded. She goes on a date with him and basically sees him as an object. An object to only boost her ego, chadlite went on a date with her, only she deserves him. Those nasty Asian women are inferior to her jewish cumskin self.

Tip:- When you meet women with egos like that, just compliment them. They will eat out of your hands. Saying stuff like "wow, yeah tbh I am surprised how strong you are and how you can cope with issues like that" these women don't deserve sympathy

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
They're so demanding because most men have no standards at all and will happily plow a female 3psl points lower than him. It's obvious that women will chose the better male over the inferior male.

The only way to fix this would be to fix the average male's brain. Simply lowering testosterone doesn't seem to work. Soy boys will stab you in the back for ltb's pussy. We need to engage in eugenics to make men more picky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lawton88, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Damn, so jock Chad mogs pretty boy Chad in England?
Yes with this chavvy pheno
2809329 1648233711523
2809372 1648235805541

Pretty boys, however, do well with very young women, posh women and Asian women (however the latter group rarely gets prettyboys.)

• +1
The way these women work are truly retarded. She goes on a date with him and basically sees him as an object. An object to only boost her ego, chadlite went on a date with her, only she deserves him. Those nasty Asian women are inferior to her jewish cumskin self.

Tip:- When you meet women with egos like that, just compliment them. They will eat out of your hands. Saying stuff like "wow, yeah tbh I am surprised how strong you are and how you can cope with issues like that" these women don't deserve sympathy
She also said that how these asian women are desperate for white men, and would be used

Who do you think she's gonna end up with then? Looks gets a foid through the door but personality matters for keeping power

With women, especially white women, you have to sugar coat everything when you're talking to them.

• +1
Yes with this chavvy pheno
View attachment 1606472View attachment 1606473

Pretty boys, however, do well with very young women, posh women and Asian women (however the latter group rarely gets prettyboys.)
Interesting, do you think that higher class women tend to like pretty boys more or the jocks have the highest appeal in all groups other the niches you mentioned

• +1
They're so demanding because most men have no standards at all and will happily plow a female 3psl points lower than him. It's obvious that women will chose the better male over the inferior male.

The only way to fix this would be to fix the average male's brain. Simply lowering testosterone doesn't seem to work. Soy boys will stab you in the back for ltb's pussy. We need to engage in eugenics to make men more picky.
And these women think having sex with these men would force them to commit because they think such chads would become emotionally attached to these women through sex. Nope, our brains don't work like that unlike theirs. Muh oxytocin. Maybe if she saved herself she wouldn't be throwing tantrums about commitment on tiktok.

• JFL
Interesting, do you think that higher class women tend to like pretty boys more or the jocks have the highest appeal in all groups other the niches you mentioned
Higher class women definitely prefer prettyboys more. Prettyboy jocks have the highest appeal to these women.

Higher class women definitely prefer prettyboys more. Prettyboy jocks have the highest appeal to these women.
So basically chico kind of look but more athletic and muscular

She also said that how these asian women are desperate for white men, and would be used

Who do you think she's gonna end up with then? Looks gets a foid through the door but personality matters for keeping power

With women, especially white women, you have to sugar coat everything when you're talking to them.
She will be single for a LONG time, might end up with some MTN/HTN when she is out of her prime. She won't be able to keep a stable relationship or anything, future divorcee for sure.

She has a degrading view on asian women because she sees them as a threat to her status.

Idk how to sugar coat that well tbh

And these women think having sex with these men would force them to commit because they think such chads would become emotionally attached to these women through sex. Nope, our brains don't work like that unlike theirs. Muh oxytocin. Maybe if she saved herself she wouldn't be throwing tantrums about commitment on tiktok.
Yeah, Us giga moggers are psychopaths incapable of love.

Attachments

• 6BC3A304-11BB-45F8-9BB5-D7508CD125F5.jpeg
    6BC3A304-11BB-45F8-9BB5-D7508CD125F5.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
well, i think a good rule of thumb is just not to ask for anything that you can't provide to the other person in return. something like not following instagram stacies/chads btw is just common sense and extremely easy. but my ideal gf would not use social media except for to communicate with me so it wouldn't apply anyways

nothing is too high a standard if you can provide it in return (not referring to physical traits)

No I don't agree, a lot of those things are not what I'd call 'standards', they are social cadences.

Foids have v v v low standards when looking for an LTR Bhai, less than 1% of men in an LTR would be able to get an NSA ONS with the same foid, that's the 'standards' deviation :lul:

They have demands if you are seen as beta provider

They After stalking reddit and observing female nature I've observed the following:

Making me move from my bed is too much work but foid dont care
Foid only want looks get if thru ur head

Women have even lower standards for ltr than str

Men over 6'0 are less then 10% of the global population
Men with over 6 figures are less then 5%

Now finding a man with both those and a fit body is less then 0.1%, these women offer nothing yet expect top tier men

Not hating on women or anything but they seriously have unrealistic expectations when it comes to dating.

Yes they do but what can you do when almost any man gladly provides her all of those demands you listed

as a person who went to trade school for electrical and college for electrical, i can say your 100 percent legit. Their gonna end up in a nice comfy chair in the office answering calls and looking at blue prints.

• +1

IMO its because delusionmaxx among women. Many haven't been humbled the way ugly men have. We call each other subhuman on this forum all the time. Hell we even call ourselves subhuman .