Do you think I’m ugly underneath the fat?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

Nope but you will never lose the fat like @_MVP_ and be posting on here for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, dirtydorito, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
That jacket looks very NT. Wear some airpods or headphones too, those are very NT.

The more NT you dress the less hate you receive from normies

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 19036
I went from 29% body fat @ 5'6" 168.2 lbs February 6th to 14.9% body fat @138.3 lbs in the past week.

Losing the facial fat has allowed me to ascend pretty hard. I hooked up with a girl a couple weeks ago. But she ghosted me because I wouldn't be her free chauffeur for the second date.

So why not just lose the fat and see how it makes your face look?

This is how I lost 30 lbs and cut my body fat % almost in half in 6.5 months:
- Reduce your calorie intake. Calories in, calories out. Cutting out sugar and snacks (except fruit) is the easiest way to easily slash your calorie intake right off the bat.
- Increase your protein-to-calorie ratio
- Do cardio every other day to burn more calories
- Strength training (aim for muscle hypertrophy) every other day to increase your muscle mass %, which increases your BMR - the rate at which you burn calories at rest

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, untouchable_coper, exeight and 1 other person
I went from 29% body fat @ 5'6" 168.2 lbs February 6th to 14.9% body fat @138.3 lbs in the past week.

Losing the facial fat has allowed me to ascend pretty hard. I hooked up with a girl a couple weeks ago. But she ghosted me because I wouldn't be her free chauffeur for the second date.

- Reduce your calorie intake. Calories in, calories out. Cutting out sugar and snacks (except fruit) is the easiest way to easily slash your calorie intake right off the bat.
- Strength training (aim for muscle hypertrophy) every other day to increase your muscle mass %, which increases your BMR - the rate at which you burn calories at rest
Nice my boy
I didn't know you was hittin the gym but mirin'

• +1
Reactions: alien

How long does it take to lose 100 lbs? :feelswhy:

WHEN AR EYOU GOING TO DIE CURRY

Nice my boy
I didn't know you was hittin the gym but mirin'
I started going to the gym 5-6 weeks ago. I switched gyms on Thursday because I found a gym that was half the distance from my house and has a bigger selection of weights while being priced almost the same.

I was using my 15 lb dumb bells at home before joining a gym. But those weren't giving me enough resistance after awhile.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
How long does it take to lose 100 lbs? :feelswhy:
The first 30 lbs you lose is going to be infinitely easier than losing the 30 lbs that I did. Because when you are really heavy, you burn calories like crazy at rest. But then as you lose weight, it becomes harder and harder to lose weight.

I am a mentalcel, read the title under my username. :feelsuhh:

Yes because underneath your skin you are still not nt

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞

Lean max is Cope for most

0 ways of knowing until you actually lose it but everyone will always be better lean than fat

Just count calories it’s not hard, I lost over 100 pounds eating McDonald’s

0 ways of knowing until you actually lose it but everyone will always be better lean than fat

Just count calories it’s not hard, I lost over 100 pounds eating McDonald’s
How do you manage to lose 100 pounds eating McDonald's? Everything on McDonald's menu has a low protein-to-calorie ratio. The quarter pounders have bigger buns than the McDoubles. That's why. And the Chicken McNuggets have lots of carb and fat content.

I make my own burgers. So that I have agency in deciding how much beef:to:bread ratio I want.

depends on bones, imagine if u have model tier jawline and zygos at 9% bf? kinda bad features but could still look insane with insane bones

leave this forum tbh and moneymax forever

How do you manage to lose 100 pounds eating McDonald's? Everything on McDonald's menu has a low protein-to-calorie ratio. The quarter pounders have bigger buns than the McDoubles. That's why. And the Chicken McNuggets have lots of carb and fat content.

I make my own burgers. So that I have agency in deciding how much beef:to:bread ratio I want.
Because weight loss is calories in and calories out and nothing further.
When I said McDonald’s i meant various fast food places though, taco bell, jack in the box, popeyes etc. nothing but fast food, 0 healthy food. I don’t recommend it at all but if I can do it THAT way then anybody can lose weight eating properly.

You’ll be bloated (water retention) and if you don’t work out you might be skinnyfat (generally only if you go below your minimum recommended calories though) but you’re 100% going to lose fat.

All through the process I was told the regular bullshit of “oh it’ll never work you’ll plateau you have to eat THIS food specifically or you’ll never lose weight etc etc” but i very quickly learned that that was bullshit, that weight loss IS a matter of calories in calories out and nothing else. I wish someone had been real with me and said “look you WILL lose weight that way but it’s not healthy and because of the insane amounts of sodium you’re gonna be bloated and not look your best because of it” instead of trying to convince me it was impossible to do because I proved that it wasn’t.

Last edited:
Because weight loss is calories in and calories out and nothing further.
When I said McDonald’s i meant various fast food places though, taco bell, jack in the box, popeyes etc. nothing but fast food, 0 healthy food. I don’t recommend it at all but if I can do it THAT way then anybody can lose weight eating properly.

You’ll be bloated (water retention) and if you don’t work out you might be skinnyfat (generally only if you go below your minimum recommended calories though) but you’re 100% going to lose fat.

All through the process I was told the regular bullshit of “oh it’ll never work you’ll plateau you have to eat THIS food specifically or you’ll never lose weight etc etc” but i very quickly learned that that was bullshit, that weight loss IS a matter of calories in calories out and nothing else. I wish someone had been real with me and said “look you WILL lose weight that way but it’s not healthy and because of the insane amounts of sodium you’re gonna be bloated and not look your best because of it” instead of trying to convince me it was impossible to do because I proved that it wasn’t.
From my personal experience, weight loss is strictly calories in, out unless you have hormonal issues. But body fat % is dependent on whether you are doing any resistance training and I'm assuming protein-to-calorie ratio. Though I am not super disciplined when it comes to protein-to-calorie ratio and I still managed to lose a lot of body fat. I still eat a lot of bread. I eat noodles/pasta, rice, potatoes, waffles, pancakes.

Resistance training is absolutely essential for losing body fat. When I was cutting without resistance training, I was losing more fat than muscle but I was losing some muscle. When I did resistance training while cutting, I was gaining muscle and losing fat.

Here are some of my historical logs in my leanmaxx journey. Notice how on June 8th, where I did very little resistance training prior, I lost 12% of my starting body weight after 4 months. But my body fat % decreased by only 16% relatively. I lost 25% of my raw body fat in 4 months.

But on Aug 21, after I had been lifting weights since June (and I joined a gym mid-July to lift even heavier), I lost 18% of my starting weight after 6.5 months and my body fat % decreased by a whopping 51% relatively. I lost a whopping 60% of my raw body fat in 6.5 months.

2022-02-06 0:19 168.2 lbs 29.0% body fat 34.7% muscle mass 48.6% water weight 6.0lb bone mass 48.778 lb body fat 2041cal BMR 12.13436385 BMR cal/lb ratio

2022-06-08 1:42 148.6 lbs 24.5% body fat 36.7% muscle mass 51.6% water weight 5.8lb bone mass 36.407 lb body fat 1895cal BMR 12.75235532 BMR cal/lb ratio

2022-08-21 22:55 137.4 lbs 14.2% body fat 42.8% muscle mass 61.0% water weight 6.0lb bone mass 19.5108 lb body fat 1811cal BMR 13 BMR cal/lb ratio

From my personal experience, weight loss is strictly calories in, out unless you have hormonal issues. But body fat % is dependent on whether you are doing any resistance training and I'm assuming protein-to-calorie ratio. Though I am not super disciplined when it comes to protein-to-calorie ratio and I still managed to lose a lot of body fat. I still eat a lot of bread. I eat noodles/pasta, rice, potatoes, waffles, pancakes.

Resistance training is absolutely essential for losing body fat. When I was cutting without resistance training, I was losing more fat than muscle but I was losing some muscle. When I did resistance training while cutting, I was gaining muscle and losing fat.

Here are some of my historical logs in my leanmaxx journey. Notice how on June 8th, where I did very little resistance training prior, I lost 12% of my starting body weight after 4 months. But my body fat % decreased by only 16% relatively. I lost 25% of my raw body fat in 4 months.

But on Aug 21, after I had been lifting weights since June (and I joined a gym mid-July to lift even heavier), I lost 18% of my starting weight after 6.5 months and my body fat % decreased by a whopping 51% relatively. I lost a whopping 60% of my raw body fat in 6.5 months.

2022-02-06 0:19 168.2 lbs 29.0% body fat 34.7% muscle mass 48.6% water weight 6.0lb bone mass 48.778 lb body fat 2041cal BMR 12.13436385 BMR cal/lb ratio

2022-06-08 1:42 148.6 lbs 24.5% body fat 36.7% muscle mass 51.6% water weight 5.8lb bone mass 36.407 lb body fat 1895cal BMR 12.75235532 BMR cal/lb ratio

2022-08-21 22:55 137.4 lbs 14.2% body fat 42.8% muscle mass 61.0% water weight 6.0lb bone mass 19.5108 lb body fat 1811cal BMR 13 BMR cal/lb ratio
If you want to go from average to ripped, you’ll have a hard time if you’re eating fast food (hesitant to call it impossible)

But most fat asses who actually want to lose weight just want to go from obese to average, and that is purely an issue of calories in calories out

I did end up changing up my diet once I realized it caused bloating, but i did manage to get to slightly visible abs purely on a fast food diet

I guess we'll never know.

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
you look pretty authoritative and intimidating this way. forget about trying to get in shape, 98% of people who are fat after their teenage years stay fat for life