Do you think JBW applies to white women too ?

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Do you think JBW applies to white women too since white women have the highest SMV with Asian women being in second place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Yes, even tho not as much, I feel like In the end white women have the better/higher value options in Therms of men

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Chinlet Ascension, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Do you think JBW applies to white women too since white women have the highest SMV with Asian women being in second place

yes

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Yes, even tho not as much, I feel like In the end white women have the better/higher value options in Therms of men

White and ethnic composite included. The ethnic composite turned out to be northeast Asian.

it's irrelevant since "just be woman" supersedes it.

but also no. i don't think men give a shit about race. i tend to not like black chicks, but if there's one i find particularly sexy, i'd easily take her over an uglier white girl. there isn't any sort of white halo. it's just white girls tend to look better, assuming latinas are white.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
I wouldn't say JBW because Asian women have high smv too. MENA and Latina women are not far behind Asian women either with
regards to smv.

I wouldn't say JBW because Asian women have high smv too. MENA and Latina women are not far behind Asian women either with
regards to smv.

White and ethnic composite included. The ethnic composite turned out to be northeast Asian.

No, and anyone saying yes is coping.

How can JBW work on white women? That completely negates the whole meaning of jbw jfl.

JBW works on women with inferiority complexes; IE Non-whites

How can JBW work on white women? That completely negates the whole meaning of jbw jfl.

but every wthnic male really wants white women

u misunderstood
im pretty sure they mean can a woman be more attractive by just being white

Yes but not as strong as for white men
OkCupid Women Scores

u misunderstood
im pretty sure they mean can a woman be more attractive by just being white
Your right. In that case yes, of course. Most ethnics would die for a white stacey

Depends on the country.

No men don’t care about race

Yes, but women generally already have infinite SMV so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Have you seen the white subhuman women on here being deemed as stacy on here?