Do you think looks can help with social circle?

Do you think looks can help with social circle?

• yes, even directly

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • no, it doesn't really

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
venting about not having social circle, so this morning this foid in my class cleared her throat and approach me. We talked for abit then I asked for her contact because I wanna keep in touch with her as she's the smart one in my class and probably has alot of friends whom she could open the door for me as well.

Being low inhibs I politely asked her if I could could picture with her consent as well so.

Ideally would be having an extroverted chad nice/kind enough to approach me and inviting me out and stuffs.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Beastimmung @Orc @AlexBrown84

• +1
@Eli @Jungcuck @gooner23 @aspiringexcel @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
venting about not having social circle, so this morning this foid in my class cleared her throat and approach me. We talked for abit then I asked for her contact because I wanna keep in touch with her as she's the smart one in my class and probably has alot of friends whom she could open the door for me as well.

Being low inhibs I politely asked her if I could could picture with her consent as well so.

View attachment 2777864

Ideally would be having an extroverted chad nice/kind enough to approach me and inviting me out and stuffs.
ye but not really necessary, could just have a social circle out of hobbies, may not last forever tho

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Htn is the sweet spot to make friends especially men.
I am tall and chadlite facially and its hard to make friends with men because they are insecure and dont want me to mog them when we go out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, niranjan, watah and 2 others
I am tall and chadlite facially and its hard to make friends with men because they are insecure and dont want me to mog them when we go out
you look like funky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Lol its the opposite tho

Chadlite usually the leader of the group

I think htn will have the most enemies from mtn as they are his competitors as well.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

View attachment 2777864

No.

• Woah
No it dosent help or hurt

Man if you are asking contact of your classmate (probably you know them for years) - its truly over for your social circle

won't help u tbh

It’s common sense JFL. Why do u think less attractive people are more outcasted and rot alone
Its not common sense you fucking retard unless you are deform or whatever

Hot guys get asked out by girls uglies don't

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
It doesn't work if you are on the extremes of being superior looking than most people or being very ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ecig
Its not common sense you fucking retard unless you are deform or whatever

Hot guys get asked out by girls uglies don't
You’re a bluepilled redditor who doesn’t go outside. If you think looks don’t help get u friends and get u more respect u may just be retarded

Lol its the opposite tho

I think htn will have the most enemies from mtn as they are his competitors as well.
Its not yes chadlite or chad might be the leader of the group but just go on social media do you see all those models chad having a social circle ? I know probably like 10 chads/chadlites and they dont have a lot of friends.

Once you pass a treshold you become intimidating and a menace to normies, which is true everytime I am introduced to a new social circle I get the girls attention and validation.

Some people will like you because you mog but most men wont invite you to a party with women of their social circle.

• +1
You’re a bluepilled redditor who doesn’t go outside. If you think looks don’t help get u friends and get u more respect u may just be retarded
Not even an argument. Looks don't almost everyone i have met have friends and that includes uglies

• +1
Its not yes chadlite or chad might be the leader of the group but just go on social media do you see all those models chad having a social circle ? I know probably like 10 chads/chadlites and they dont have a lot of friends.

Once you pass a treshold you become intimidating and a menace to normies, which is true everytime I am introduced to a new social circle I get the girls attention and validation.

Some people will like you because you mog but most men wont invite you to a party with women of their social circle.
Okay then I can understand

Why dont you hangout with another chadlite then?

Not even an argument. Looks don't almost everyone i have met have friends and that includes uglies
True but ugly people mingles with ugly people and it is more genuine tho? Like based on inner qualities more than attractive people hanging out qith attractive people?

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
it will, but something i notice it won't help u get lower looks level freinds espcically niggas who are easily jelous/haters

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ecig
Lol its the opposite tho

As a (former) htn, this was my exact experience at that looks level

Most htn+ guys had respect for me though

• +1
True but ugly people mingles with ugly people and it is more genuine tho? Like based on inner qualities more than attractive people hanging out qith attractive people?
People hang out with people they meet with alot but obviously superfical friendship that are about looks is a real thing but its not common and more for women

• +1
People hang out with people they meet with alot but obviously superfical friendship that are about looks is a real thing but its not common and more for women
Real

There’s a thread that to make friends/social circle you must put yourself out there repeatedly

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Yeah I get along very well with chadlites and chads but they are very rare.
So aka being normie is the sweet spot for social life/circles?

So aka being normie is the sweet spot for social life/circles?
Yeah htn 5ft11 or 6ft max is ideal to be friends with men you need other qualities, being NT, having something to offer ( car, house to host parties, women friends)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Not if your non nt

Ur not Chadlite faggot

chadlite in istanbul

I didn't ask about your height you arent Chadlite u look ethnic
Which pics are you talking about ?
If its the pics I posted a long time ago, use your brain this is a looksmaxxing forum I have done many surgeries since then and even back then I was rated 5.5psl by autistic raters who saw me irl

Which pics are you talking about ?
If its the pics I posted a long time ago, use your brain this is a looksmaxxing forum I have done many surgeries since then and even back then I was rated 5.5psl by autistic raters who saw me irl
Show Ur face now then

Show Ur face now then
I dont post my self anymore here its pointless I have done almost everything I need to do and learn everything I needed to.

I just come here and there to share some knowledge I have gathered but kids like you are too bitter.

• +1
I dont post my self anymore here its pointless I have done almost everything I need to do and learn everything I needed to.

I just come here and there to share some knowledge I have gathered but kids like you are too bitter.
I'm not bitter I'm reliable rater

View attachment 2777864

Fakecel kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Definitely true and not a larp

Mtn is best

More like the ltn embarrassment nobody wants to be seen with

Cuz you're ugly every single guy i saw on this site who got surgery ended up as some mtn due to having a billion shit sub ideal ratios implants and bimax couldn't fit.
With exception to amnesia

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
If u needed 5 surgeries then it was already over for you
I was good looking before and became better looking after, it wasn’t even over before sorry buddy