Do you think looks can help with social circle?

Do you think looks can help with social circle?

• yes, even directly

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • no, it doesn't really

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Cuz you're ugly every single guy i saw on this site who got surgery ended up as some mtn due to having a billion shit sub ideal ratios implants and bimax couldn't fit.
With exception to amnesia
Pm your discord or insta

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Beastimmung @Orc @AlexBrown84
Absolutely. Looked like an autist last year and now I don’t. The way guys have treated me has changed drastically

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I was good looking before and became better looking after, it wasn’t even over before sorry buddy
if u were insecure enough to get 5 surgeries then I think it was somewhat over for u buddy

Mtn is best
Htn people will respect you more and I assume one of the goal of getting a social circle is to have access to women so Htn is best in that case.

Cuz you're ugly every single guy i saw on this site who got surgery ended up as some mtn due to having a billion shit sub ideal ratios implants and bimax couldn't fit.
With exception to amnesia
What are the ratios that can't be fixed with implants? Or are people just not high iq enough to looksmax properly?

Htn people will respect you more and I assume one of the goal of getting a social circle is to have access to women so Htn is best in that case.
Mtn u can make true friendships and as long as u are tall MTN is fine and u will be able to pull

if u were insecure enough to get 5 surgeries then I think it was somewhat over for u buddy
I wanted to improve myself, now I am feeling the best I ever had ever felt in my entire life, confident and chill.

What are the ratios that can't be fixed with implants? Or are people just not high iq enough to looksmax properly?
Fwhr
Esr
1 eye spacing
Facial thirds
Pfl
Nose length
And more
if you have a 1.5 1.6 fwhr youll need loads of surgery to hit low htn if lucky.

Even if you get obo you have to change almost every other feature on your face to adjust for it and even then there's only so much skull width you can get.
These guys getting surgery need to get an entirely unrecognizable face to ascend.
Also the average normie has like 2 or 3 unfixable flaws lmao

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, PrimoMaxxer and ecig
Mtn u can make true friendships and as long as u are tall MTN is fine and u will be able to pull
I was htn my entire life and I built true friendships and was able to date the most beautiful girl in my social circle, Mtn you will always be at the mercy of Htns+

I was htn my entire life and I built true friendships and was able to date the most beautiful girl in my social circle, Mtn you will always be at the mercy of Htns+
There's barely any htns at school in the first place

Like the basic implants and bimax will ascend a 5 to a 5.5 from dimorphism pts and keep you subhuman due to low harmony. That shit only ascends moggers who already have God tier ratios not dumpster subhumans. If you made cavill a bit recessed
Narrows his jaw
And gave him weaker supras infras he would literally still be a fuckng chad or chadlite BECAUSE his harmony is so fucking high

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Like the basic implants and bimax will ascend a 5 to a 5.5 from dimorphism pts and keep you subhuman due to low harmony. That shit only ascends moggers who already have God tier ratios not dumpster subhumans. If you made cavill a bit recessed
Narrows his jaw
And gave him weaker supras infras he would literally still be a fuckng chad or chadlite BECAUSE his harmony is so fucking high
How did you improve so much? I guess you didn't go standard route of implants + bimax, not that you were a bimax candidate anyway

How did you improve so much? I guess you didn't go standard route of implants + bimax, not that you were a bimax candidate anyway
Earlier you said than people don’t know how to properly looksmaxx and due to my experiences I mostly agree, but yeah some people dont have the base to become moggers but most people I see irl can ascend atleast by 1 PSL with 1-3 surgeries and softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and PrimoMaxxer
Social circle has like almost nothing to do with Looks. It Matters more what you do and who you are as a Person. Being gl just gives you different opportunities in that regard, Like pulling all the girls you get to know through that circle or whatever. Im textbook mtn but I was Always very smart and genuiely funny (Not a jester lmao), Ive never dated below htb, even some stacylites (yes Looks are only a Part of the equation, who wouldve thought) and Had Friends for Most of my life. Also the Most socialmaxxed Guy ik is fat Low mtn, He also pulls good girls for the area we live in.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: niranjan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Looks help a lot, but they aren't everything. If you just have looks but your giga non NT (don't talk much) then guys will soon get bored of you. Good looking guys can be socially awkward, but not completely socially inable.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
chadlite facially
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Being good looking + charismatic definitely helps in getting a social circle, if you are htn+ just play the humble game, give compliments to ltn-mtn so they don't feel jealous of you never brag about yourself, by this way you can ease the pain of other normies you mog, which is inevitable.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Being good looking + charismatic definitely helps in getting a social circle, if you are htn+ just play the humble game, give compliments to ltn-mtn so they don't feel jealous of you never brag about yourself, by this way you can ease the pain of other normies you mog, which is inevitable.
Mirin the advice

• +1
Reactions: niranjan