Do you think losing more weight would help my FACE ?

Would losing more weight help my face ?

• Yes

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
After softmaxing here you go: chewing+bonesmash+eyebrowmax+eyelashmax

Attachments

• FB9B489A-7BE1-453A-8786-01480E8783EE.jpeg
    FB9B489A-7BE1-453A-8786-01480E8783EE.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 33
wear snapbacks or dad hats and improve your style... beard shorter stubble your biggest failo is hair try to go gym and lose bodyfat

I wear a beanie every time I go out. I am currently in the process of losing as much bodyfat/bloat as possible.

a better selfie camera phone would work too even models can look bad in selfies

This photo was taken with back camera, which often seems to make me look better.

Isn't small penis your main problem? You had quite a post history about it on reddit.

I think you need Melanotan2 and steroids asap

I wear a beanie every time I go out. I am currently in the process of losing as much bodyfat/bloat as possible.

This photo was taken with back camera, which often seems to make me look better.
hats are better than beanies try to improve your style go on pinterest and type man outfits and see some looks

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I have been coping all year with lower bodyfat but now it is starting to look like hair (and maybe getting jacked through whatever means necessary) is my only hope of ascension. Along with finding some way of making my useless tiny dick finally grow to at least 6".

I have wasted most of this year with LDARing anyway and held back from losing the weight, in case my worst fears were confirmed, which they are now starting to be.
Why can't you target multiple failos at the same time? It's not like weightloss is something difficult - it just takes time.

I don't understand the single-tasking approach to looksmaxing: first weightloss then getting jacked then hair. Just... why?

None of those things have any interdependence. In fact I'd say roiding and weightloss are very complimentary. You're wasting your time coping with dick size. Yeah it matters. But it only matters after you're above-average (or at least average - in case of hair) in other areas. Dick size should be the absolute last priority.

You're already bald - the perfect candidate for testosterone. Even running tren would be alright. Plus you're in the UK which has liberal steroid laws (possession isn't illegal) and it's easy to get your hands on legitimate pharma Testosterone from Bayer. Look at steroidsourcetalk.org for sources.

Your #1 enemy (and it's obvious from your forum posts) is your lack of motivation and lack of energy to pursue what you know is good for you. The only way to combat that is TRT. There are plenty of vids on YouTube of men reporting a renewed sense of life and purpose upon starting TRT. Testosterone is a major factor behind motivation.

At least get a hormonal test done. Make sure you get Total Test, Free Test, Prolactin, FSH, TSH, LH, SHBG, E1, E2. Hormones are the easiest to optimize in this day and age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I know this can sound bluepilled, but for me your main problem isn't your face. You have a nice head shave, but your expression give me a vibe of a meek and depressed guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You need to gymcel for 2 years as much as possible while being on a high dosage of test. Then get a hair transplant and then go slay man. STOP larding and do something

View attachment 196492

I'm not talking about hair or my frame etc, I just mean my actual face. Do you think losing more bodyfat/water bloat would increase my facial attractiveness or not ?

In this photo taken on the 15th December I am the lowest weight I have been all year (169.98 lbs).
2A72A8DF 0805 486A A460 FC9CEC209382

View attachment 196492

I'm not talking about hair or my frame etc, I just mean my actual face. Do you think losing more bodyfat/water bloat would increase my facial attractiveness or not ?

In this photo taken on the 15th December I am the lowest weight I have been all year (169.98 lbs).

I doubt it would help too much looking at the bones.

The top of your head actually is a decent shape for baldness but you don't have the facial features to be one of those 5% or so of men that sports a bald head pretty good. Ever thought about a hair system?