Do you think men can tell if other men are attractive?

T

travelcel

Iron
Obviously people on this site can as everyone on it is aware of what makes a face attractive, but do you think the average guy on the street can gauge how attractive other men are?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and lemonnz
yes i do that all the time

Obviously people on this site can as everyone on it is aware of what makes a face attractive, but do you think the average guy on the street can gauge how attractive other men are?
On average, I don't think so.

Not because they are stupid or something but because they have been conditioned wrongly.

Before being blackpilled, I didn't know dick about skincare and literally gave zero fucks about height. I didn't even consider that glasses was a looksmin.

All I knew was spamming protein and gymcelling my balls off.

Average guy may not be that retarded but they're close.

Zoomers are gonna be slightly better off because of chinktok and looksmaxxing becoming slightly more mainstream. Not to mention chicos new podcast could be a potential game changer.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and lemonnz
might depend on iq for a normie to consciously judge, but subconsciously everyone judges looks

99.9% of males won't be able to tell and if they see a slayer, they will come up with usual copes such as money or status because they are both stupid and conditioned that way.

Admitting that someone gets foids because he is attractive means that you have to admit your genetic inferiority and that is a hard thing to do for almost every male.

For some reason, men throughout history had no problem being aware and admitting that they are primarily attracted to a foids' looks but when it comes to foids being attracted to them, they will create a whole new world of cope before admitting to themselves that foids are also attracted to a man's looks and it seems that foids put 100 times more emphasis on looks than men.

When it comes to dating, foids are the ones who are blackpilled and living in reality. Just imagine being a foid on social media and looking at subchad males jestermaxxing and coping while getting her back blown by a Chad, jfl...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, BoredPrince, LancasteR and 2 others
Of course, man or women we can tell whether a person is attractive at the drop of a hat. Men will want to be friends with attractive guys

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Allornothing
A lot of guys will tell you you look good when you get to know them if you are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 24770 and zura
If its obvious yes. Like if the guy has strong, but well balanced facial feature, a good frame and tall the envy sets in.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster