We told you you got a chance to look like a pitt but you don't look good

When 14 year old virgin said me autism

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
no you are not autistic you are an giga incel
tell me im autistic*
by that i meant you misspell your sentence, not that i want u to tell me im autistic
"When 14 year old virgin said me autism" vs "When 14 year old virgin tell me im autistic "

no you are not autistic you are an giga incel
y turkish people are so big haters and claim that Bulgaria is part of Turkey, are you seriously that low of a IQ

y turkish people are so big haters and claim that Bulgaria is part of Turkey, are you seriously that low of a IQ
What! you are autistic

U look good man just fix skin and get good haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
You need to focus on graduating high school.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and tyronelite
You look average, even with blue eyes.

Focus on eating healthy, exercise and good sleep retard

Holy under rate
Why do you think women use the expression "Tall, dark and handsome" when describing good looking tall men with dark hair?

Having dark hair is far more masculine than having blonde hair. Blue eyes are a halo though, no matter what your hair colour is.

But the main reason why he looks average is because of harmony, like me, his facial features don't fit very well together so his harmony is average, and so is mine.

Average is enough to succeed with women though, if you are confident and you go out a lot.

Telling himself that he is like Brad Pitt is good because it means he may view himself as more attractive which means his self confidence is higher, but does he really look like Brad Pitt? No, not at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and Wallenberg
No but mine face is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
Why do you think women use the expression "Tall, dark and handsome" when describing good looking tall men with dark hair?

Having dark hair is far more masculine than having blonde hair. Blue eyes are a halo though, no matter what your hair colour is.

But the main reason why he looks average is because of harmony, like me, his facial features don't fit very well together so his harmony is average, and so is mine.

Average is enough to succeed with women though, if you are confident and you go out a lot.

Telling himself that he is like Brad Pitt is good because it means he may view himself as more attractive which means his self confidence is higher, but does he really look like Brad Pitt? No, not at all.
He doesn’t look like brad pitt... he is above average for a ***14*** year old though.

I get what you mean but he can just dye his hair lol.

He doesn’t look like brad pitt... he is above average for a ***14*** year old though.

I get what you mean but he can just dye his hair lol.
No, you can't dye your hair when you're blond because your skin tone matches your hair color, so if you just dye your hair, it will look very fake and weird and if you were to dye your hair, you'd have to dye all your body hair and eyebrows too which would be too complicated.

Being blonde isn't a terrible thing, but all I meant is that it's does not make men more attractive. And besides, the face is what matters the most.

No, you can't dye your hair when you're blond because your skin tone matches your hair color, so if you just dye your hair, it will look very fake and weird and if you were to dye your hair, you'd have to dye all your body hair and eyebrows too which would be too complicated.

Being blonde isn't a terrible thing, but all I meant is that it's does not make men more attractive. And besides, the face is what matters the most.
It really doesn’t look that unnatural you are exaggerating that, his skin tone could be any colour for any colour it isn’t set in stone.

eyebrow dying isn’t complicated either it costs less than a meal out, just to to a barbers.

>14
Holy shit dude get off this website and the Internet in general. Don’t come back until you’re at least 19 or this shit will ruin you. Go have fun with your friends and play video games and drink beer

• +1
Reactions: sensen

heavy underrate
=
?:feelsuhh:
cope
im blue eyed with dark hair 180cm for a 14 YO

also the fuck you know about harmony kid : D, everything is in tact. If ime average, you are incel. Also this thread was fucking joke, you can read the first comments of it

ps: also the fuck you know about woman, you probably never talked to 1 either

Attachments

• 1613135967098.png
    1613135967098.png
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
heavy underrate
View attachment 982079=View attachment 982077?:feelsuhh:
cope

also the fuck you know about harmony kid : D, everything is in tact. If ime average, you are incel. Also this thread was fucking joke, you can read the first comments of it

Your grammar is cringe. I can hear your thick euro accent you faggot

You look nothing like Brad Pitt you subhuman delusionmaxxed larper

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Wallenberg
heavy underrate
View attachment 982079=View attachment 982077?:feelsuhh:
cope

The reason why I said that you look average is especially because, like me, you lack harmony. However, like I said many times, for women, average is good enough if you have at least basic social skills since humans judge each other based on both looks and personality so both matter, not just looks.

I didn't call you average as an insult so I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. And when I say average, I don't mean ugly, I mean normal. Very few men are truly above average in looks of the face, and it is the same for women. But when average looks come with a good personality, it's good enough for most people.

Also, you think you look better than me but you don't, we are on the same level since our faces look very similar in harmony, the only reason why you don't think so is because people always see themselves as more attractive than they really are and I know that better than anyone since I made the same mistake before discovering this site. And that is because when your family keeps telling you throughout your life that you are extremely good looking, it's hard to stop believing them.

What you see in the picture is not 100% what I look like, I look better than that irl but still similar in a way since it is me after all, however, my eyes arent that round or that small and my face isn't that fat. I had videos showing my true looks but I deleted them because people on here used them to make memes.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
The reason why I said that you look average is especially because, like me, you lack harmony. However, like I said many times, for women, average is good enough if you have at least basic social skills since humans judge each other based on both looks and personality so both matter, not just looks.

I didn't call you average as an insult so I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. And when I say average, I don't mean ugly, I mean normal. Very few men are truly above average in looks of the face, and it is the same for women. But when average looks come with a good personality, it's good enough for most people.

Also, you think you look better than me but you don't, we are on the same level since our faces look very similar in harmony, the only reason why you don't think so is because people always see themselves as more attractive than they really are and I know that better than anyone since I made the same mistake before discovering this site. And that is because when your family keeps telling you throughout your life that you are extremely good looking, it's hard to stop believing them.

What you see in the picture is not 100% what I look like, I look better than that irl but still similar in a way since it is me after all, however, my eyes arent that round or that small and my face isn't that fat. I had videos showing my true looks but I deleted them because people on here used them to make memes.
First of all... U don't know anything. People tend to underated themselves mostly, if we were on the same league you won't post threads telling everybody you don't get matches, the personality shit is true but the way you think has no sense. Also you tend to overrate yourself and listen to this faggs on this forum, meanwhile I got higher ratings irl by girls.

Your harmony is far more different than mine in case of IPD, fwhr, jaw, mid face ratio, jaw proportions, cheekbones nose, lips, eye shape ect. Also our eye color is different shade of blue.

If you really believe cam distortion make you uglier, then you shoulda've think this about me too. Also I have no family who would tell me how to keep up and that I'm good enough, I've been raised mostly alone, so go fuck yourself. Your comments are clearly insults, u can't just tell me you know anything from life, still never experienced a sex...

Also I think you still think you are more attractive than every1 thinks, even thou u say u are avrg

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Yeah, just make sure you do plenty of sports or gym and don't listen to the prettyboy/think lovers, they are faggets for the most part.

I’ll be 100% honest with you bro, you don’t look anything like Brad Pitt at all lmao but you could definitely look good. Like Brad Pitt IS a good looking guy, but looking good doesn’t necessarily mean looking like brad pitt. Does that make sense?

I’ll be 100% honest with you bro, you don’t look anything like Brad Pitt at all lmao but you could definitely look good. Like Brad Pitt IS a good looking guy, but looking good doesn’t necessarily mean looking like brad pitt. Does that make sense?
I know I don't look like him, this thread was a joke

NIce hairline bro :lul:

I don't think anybody could get any girl.