Do you think modern civilization is worth it?

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
52
Every category offered by civilization seems to come with a lot of unnecessary bullshit and I'm really starting to wonder if it's actually worth it anymore.

Modern K -12 education + college/uni : Fucking useless. You still have to looksmax and have connections to get hired, its not meritocratic based, they teach a lot of unnecessary nonsense, they don't teach you necessary real life lessons. The ideal time to leave the system is probably around the 7th or 8th grade. Every year after that you're just wasting time. Especially now that AI exists that can essentially act as a free unlimited tutor.

Healthcare is just a fucking joke. They try to price gouge ever living daylights out of you every chance they get. I am never going to a fucking hospital ever again in my life. I don't give a shit what happens. Even if I break my back. I will fucking stitch my own self up with string and needles if I ever get injured.

Mental health is even more so of a joke. If you bought into this, you're a lost cause.

Law enforcement. I'm torn with these guys. Because they do get rid of dangerous criminals and loud/unruly people. But I really, REALLY don't like that they butt in family matters under their "domestic violence" bullshit. They force you to get car insurance for others (liability) and they force you to register your car else they'll impound you. It's such a pain in the @#$&ing ass. They want too much, they intrude too much on internal family matters. And the worst part about this category is there's no way to just opt out, easily at least. They're probably the most justifiable category of the bunch but I'd say it's still neck and neck whether they do more harm than good.

Truth be told. You rarely need an actual doctor, most doctors are incompetent anyways, you rarely need police, they'll interfere with family matters 5 times for every time they help you out against a real criminal. Modern education is not worth the time ROI after the 8th grade yet finishing 12th is mandatory.

Lol what a shit show I live in. Fucking hate it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arima6_
dnr, but modern society is bad ish, still worth living cus suicide should never be considered. :bigbrain::heart:
 
Every category offered by civilization seems to come with a lot of unnecessary bullshit and I'm really starting to wonder if it's actually worth it anymore.

Modern K -12 education + college/uni : Fucking useless. You still have to looksmax and have connections to get hired, its not meritocratic based, they teach a lot of unnecessary nonsense, they don't teach you necessary real life lessons. The ideal time to leave the system is probably around the 7th or 8th grade. Every year after that you're just wasting time. Especially now that AI exists that can essentially act as a free unlimited tutor.

Healthcare is just a fucking joke. They try to price gouge ever living daylights out of you every chance they get. I am never going to a fucking hospital ever again in my life. I don't give a shit what happens. Even if I break my back. I will fucking stitch my own self up with string and needles if I ever get injured.

Mental health is even more so of a joke. If you bought into this, you're a lost cause.

Law enforcement. I'm torn with these guys. Because they do get rid of dangerous criminals and loud/unruly people. But I really, REALLY don't like that they butt in family matters under their "domestic violence" bullshit. They force you to get car insurance for others (liability) and they force you to register your car else they'll impound you. It's such a pain in the @#$&ing ass. They want too much, they intrude too much on internal family matters. And the worst part about this category is there's no way to just opt out, easily at least. They're probably the most justifiable category of the bunch but I'd say it's still neck and neck whether they do more harm than good.

Truth be told. You rarely need an actual doctor, most doctors are incompetent anyways, you rarely need police, they'll interfere with family matters 5 times for every time they help you out against a real criminal. Modern education is not worth the time ROI after the 8th grade yet finishing 12th is mandatory.

Lol what a shit show I live in. Fucking hate it.
water every thing we do is a non sense anyway
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
18
Views
108
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
7
Views
49
jersomes
jersomes
Demirs
Replies
6
Views
53
hax
hax
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
24
simematic
simematic
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
8
Views
62
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top