Do you think my Internet service provider is gaslighting me?

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The internet service works great for the first few months. Then I being to experience brief services interruptions, like 5-10 seconds, annoying, but not enough to bother calling about. Then after a few more months the service interruptions become longer, and I have to reboot my modem frequently. I call to get the problem fixed, some curry service person says they made some adjustments to my settings, whatever the fuck that means, and that my service should be working fine now. The service works fine for a few months, then the cycle begins again.

It is like they have a secret hierarchy of accounts, when you first start the service you are given a high rank, and your service works good. As time passes your ranking gradually declines because new subscribers with higher rankings are added to the system, and your service declines so gradually you barely notice at first, or if you notice it is not bothersome enough to call about it. Your service ranking continues to decline until you call and complain about it. Similar has happened to me with other internet service providers.

Last edited:
always like that, then they'd text u to upgrade ur plan lol, now what u gotta do is upgrade the plan and u gonna pay a lil bit more, it's their tactic

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
bump for more feedback

The internet service works great for the first few months. Then I being to experience brief services interruptions, like 5-10 seconds, annoying, but not enough to bother calling about. Then after a few more months the service interruptions become longer, and I have to reboot my modem frequently. I call to get the problem fixed, some curry service person says they made some adjustments to my settings, whatever the fuck that means, and that my service should be working fine now. The service works fine for a few months, then the cycle begins again.

It is like they have a secret hierarchy of accounts, when you first start the service you are given a high rank, and your service works good. As time passes your ranking gradually declines because new subscribers with higher rankings are added to the system, and your service declines so gradually you barely notice at first, or if you notice it is not bothersome enough to call about it. Your service ranking continues to decline until you call and complain about it. Similar has happened to me with other internet service providers.
is a jewish scheme to reel you in and steal more of your money

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster