Do you think OCD is a real problem?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
do you think some people are prone to be anxious with obsessive toughts or its the way they react to anxiety, because anxiety is a signal something is not good and if you want to get rid of that anxiety it will make it 100x worse, what you got to do is accept it and let it do its job and it will go away when you dont need it anymore, irrational toughts will go away when you accept them instead of trying to get rid of them

but maybe some people may have inclination to overthink idk share your ideas

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeah since they tend to do the same thing again and again so time waste plus it looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Yes, I have OCD.

(The germophobic kind)

It's the main reason why I don't get into fights and even if I get punched, I'd let it slide because being touched once is better than being touched multiple times.

Still would have to clean/disinfect the place of impact so many times before I could feel clean again.

OCD sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Deleted member 60975
Yes, I have OCD.

(The germophobic kind)

It's the main reason why I don't get into fights and even if I get punched, I'd let it slide because being touched once is better than being touched multiple times.

Still would have to clean/disinfect the place of impact so many times before I could feel clean again.

OCD sucks.
I cured my ocd

I was convinced I would get aids if I didn’t wash my hands after touching an external object. That was probably psychosis but considered muhh ocd so idk.