Do you think people who choose not to be themselves are sad/ pathetic, or just realistic.

Do you think people are lame/ gay/ pathetic for being fake, or just based

• based

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • pathetic, stupid, beta.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • most people who just say fakers are beta are just alpha / virtue signalling.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Seems like everyone shames/ hurts whenever you bring up this as an option for yourself.
And then if you choose to they shame you for doing it, or just say you are never gonna make it work anyway lol.

Idk. Succeeding safely beats succeeding naturally.

Do you think people are weak insecure pathetic for not being thesmelves or just realistic in this superficial world.

how can i be myself when people are constantly shitting on me for my personality?
you gotta fake it till you make it and yes it hurts to not want to burst out and be honest with people
but when youre fucked up like me you gotta pretend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036 and KING REIDYZ
"Just be yourself" is the shittiest :bluepill: advice in the history of the planet.
For men. Women can usually find someone to accept them no matter how horrible their personality or appearance.

If you get no results as your own self (looks wise, personality wise), you have change your appearance, demeanor, behavior or get nothing.

Not everyone is attractive as themselves. To women, to employers, to other people.

Understanding this has led millions of men to improve to a state of being where women actually like them.
Yes, it is an improvement if previously you got nothing and now you get something.

Don't be yourself.
Utilize the genetic base you got from your parents to the maximum and fraud everything you can to be more attractive (looks wise, financially, socially). Nothing is off limits. Soft maxing, surgeries, excercise, melanotan, hair transplants, laser mole removal, beard transplant, transform yourself into the best version you can be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
"Just be yourself" is the shittiest :bluepill: advice in the history of the planet.
For men. Women can usually find someone to accept them no matter how horrible their personality or appearance.

If you get no results as your own self (looks wise, personality wise), you have change your appearance, demeanor, behavior or get nothing.

Not everyone is attractive as themselves. To women, to employers, to other people.

Understanding this has led millions of men to improve to a state of being where women actually like them.
Yes, it is an improvement if previously you got nothing and now you get something.

Don't be yourself.
Utilize the genetic base you got from your parents to the maximum and fraud everything you can to be more attractive (looks wise, financially, socially). Nothing is off limits. Soft maxing, surgeries, excercise, melanotan, hair transplants, laser mole removal, beard transplant, transform yourself into the best version you can be.
What do you think of the "try and you'll always fail" rhetoric.
And how they threaten/ shame you for just falling in line with your own insecurities.

• +1
I'm thinking about a philosophy of how eveyrhtign is just chance.

There is no justification for people being fake because we also rob other people of the truth. But the truth hurts us lmao.

So I guess we all just do everythin in our power to make shit stick I guess.

What do you think of the "try and you'll always fail" rhetoric.
And how they threaten/ shame you for just falling in line with your own insecurities.
I only believe trying while you are ugly is pointless. Doing 1000 cold approaches just to get 1 flaky phone number as a 1/8.5 PSL guy is pointless.

The only sensible course of action is a complete overhaul in how people perceive you physically: Start gym, fix hair (with any means necessary, even a transplant), fix diet, fix bigger 'failos' with surgery if necessary, fix skin tone, fix clothing, work on being more social.

The truth is you don't need much if any 'game' at all when you are attractive. As long as you can hold even regular conversations, single women (and a few married ones) want to sleep with an attractive guy.

If you are not attractive, no amount of effort and "trying" will work. The only way an ugly guy gets anything is paying for it through his nose (or being so wealthy golddiggers instantly spot an opportunity to extract lifestyle, free handbags, lunches and vacations from him) at which point it's just better to use hookers.

I personally think you should always strive to be the BEST version of yourself possible.
It makes no sense to be a shitty version of someone else.

• Hmm...
Assimilate or death.

• +1
I only believe trying while you are ugly is pointless. Doing 1000 cold approaches just to get 1 flaky phone number as a 1/8.5 PSL guy is pointless.

The only sensible course of action is a complete overhaul in how people perceive you physically: Start gym, fix hair (with any means necessary, even a transplant), fix diet, fix bigger 'failos' with surgery if necessary, fix skin tone, fix clothing, work on being more social.

The truth is you don't need much if any 'game' at all when you are attractive. As long as you can hold even regular conversations, single women (and a few married ones) want to sleep with an attractive guy.

If you are not attractive, no amount of effort and "trying" will work. The only way an ugly guy gets anything is paying for it through his nose (or being so wealthy golddiggers instantly spot an opportunity to extract lifestyle, free handbags, lunches and vacations from him) at which point it's just better to use hookers.
what about humor maxxing/ intellectual maxxing.

and say it works on girls really sensitive to it in a certain niche.

just friendzone?

What if you're attractive if you really try hard type of averagecel.

Do you think women look at men the same way.

Where they just want hot. Most guys dont give a fuck abt personality, imagine talking to a guy about a girl being funny.
It's kind of a vibe thing at best but it's not something that is everything.

Do you think anything forced is defeating the point.
But most men are so angry/ insecure about being losers that funny is used as a weapon rather than a relaxed state.

Do you think personality is ever an essential thing for girls. And if barely so, why? How could it ever be more essential than being hot if in general it isn't.

Nah, frauding as a man is quite blackpilled imo

there's no objective persona

firstly, you would need to take into account situational persona i,.e your persona is adjusted depending to whom you're talking

then, contextual persona i,.e under external influence or internal emotion

and finally, one's thoughts; those don't necessarily determine one's persona