• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
I had a lot of friendships in the past years and all of them ended and new friendships began. Imo there almost are no real friendships bc people only profit from each other and the moment one person can't give the other benefits or advantages anymore it is over for the friendship (You can benefit in different ways like being entertained with the other's personality). Friendships and relationships always end when you don't profit from the other person anymore and when you see more negative/annoying personality traits in the other person than positive ones. Imo to have a "real" friendship, both persons have to love each other genuinely as a friend but the problem is that real friendship love is as difficult to find as real love in a romantic relationship. So real friendships are as rare as real love and most people will never have a true friend who loves you and truly cares for you in your lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
absolutely not

it does exist, but it is indeed very rare

Yeah, although rare. I have a few guys who I consider real friends who I actually care about. Then there are those posers in school, who I only hang out with, but don't consider friends.

no every friend of mine betrayed me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Yes. I have been best friends with my now roommate ricky for over 7 years. Absolutely no expectation of us giving each other anything, we can just shoot the shit all day and be happy

Absolutely.

I have lots of ”friends” but would consider only one my real friend