Do you think rich streamers fund Master’s site given how fast it is now during camp looksmax?

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,706
Reputation
93,254
I remember the days before he started linking up with Hexumlite, Clav and others the site would have frequent problems. It would go down at least 6x a week

Back when I joined there were 40k users now it’s almost 300k
Obviously more have bought VIP and that’s how he mostly makes a years living providing for his taxes, bills, steam games, axe bodywash + deodrant, Uber Eats and anime-style clothing

I know there have been users mentioning that our boi Master earns 81k a year all from this site alone but idk

What do you think?

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @horseman @zennn @0ogrpostcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, sub5withgf, horseman and 3 others
bro said deo and body wash be fr
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf, 0ogrpostcel, bibodude and 2 others
I remember the days before he started linking up with Hexumlite, Clav and others the site would have frequent problems. It would go down at least 6x a week

Back when I joined there were 40k users now it’s almost 300k
Obviously more have bought VIP and that’s how he mostly makes a years living providing for his taxes, bills, steam games, axe bodywash + deodrant, Uber Eats and anime-style clothing

I know there have been users mentioning that our boi Master earns 81k a year all from this site alone but idk

What do you think?

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @horseman @zennn @0ogrpostcel
I don’t think he’d need other people’s money to maintain the site, he makes plenty off vip.

I’m seeing guys with like 5 posts have lifetime vip
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf and Nectar
I remember the days before he started linking up with Hexumlite, Clav and others the site would have frequent problems. It would go down at least 6x a week

Back when I joined there were 40k users now it’s almost 300k
Obviously more have bought VIP and that’s how he mostly makes a years living providing for his taxes, bills, steam games, axe bodywash + deodrant, Uber Eats and anime-style clothing

I know there have been users mentioning that our boi Master earns 81k a year all from this site alone but idk

What do you think?

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @horseman @zennn @0ogrpostcel
I clicked this thread and it took 20 seconds to load
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf
I don’t think he’d need other people’s money to maintain the site, he makes plenty off vip.

I’m seeing guys with like 5 posts have lifetime vip
It works the same way as people making a course and having others buy it off them. So yeah him doing vip deals still earns him a shit ton of money. There are users who spend well above a thousand then again you have multiple of them doing the same thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel

Similar threads

B
Replies
7
Views
29
blackpiller23
B
Sett
Replies
8
Views
49
bibodude
B
FacialMetric
Replies
0
Views
23
FacialMetric
FacialMetric
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
37
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
valentine
Replies
18
Views
105
xevuxia
xevuxia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top