Do you think some incels be it on incel.is would wantmurder a Chad like Barrett if they ever encountered one if they weren’t nice and curtiou to them

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?even if nice to them still wanna kill them for having a good face while they don’t?

Don't think they have the balls nor strength to do it, wby?

Don't think they have the balls nor strength to do it, wby?
True and most have human empathy that would stop them from hurting another person if Chad but they would really despise them

True and most have human empathy that would stop them from hurting another person if Chad but they would really despise them
Would you hurt barret?

Wdym no I’m a fan of him
Would you hurt barett if he said mean things to you and your family in public place?

Would you hurt barett if he said mean things to you and your family in public place?
I mean would you hurt delon if he did that to you ? Young him

I mean would you hurt delon if he did that to you ? Young him
Yes but not his face, its too precious, wby to jordan

He will be worshiped then easy.

If you have good looks and do crimes like this you will be worshiped, especially someone like Jordan who has charismatic behaviour. People are naturally attracted to him.

See how many people idolise Richard Ramirez despite the very fucked up things he done? Because he has dark looks, like me... \

And when you have looks and charisma, you can do anything and people will still adore you.