Do you think that my eye area looks better when i am raising the outter part of my brows?(pic)

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Without raising my brows

1bf3947ec4628907c225c96d06cdc77d.png

Raising the outter part of my brows

37335b7fd38d5faa9893c2b74c84309f.png

I think it looks less cucky when i am raising the outter part of my eyebrows. It also makes my eyes look more PCT and less sad.
What do you think?

Btw ive "trained" a lot to be able to move my outter part of my brows because its rly hard at the beginning.

I agree with you. You look better in the second pic. I also became more alpha looking when I trimmed my eyebrows to a more straight and positive tilted shape. You don't seem to have much eyebrows to work with though. Maybe get a eyebrow lift or smth?

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
You look worse in the second pic to me.

Your eyebrow takes on a feminine curve there.

and lose that gay fringe

• +1
I agree with you. You look better in the second pic. I also became more alpha looking when I trimmed my eyebrows to a more straight and positive tilted shape. You don't seem to have much eyebrows to work with though. Maybe get a eyebrow lift or smth?
Eyebrows matter so much, they're a bit underrated imo

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales and Deleted member 206
Eyebrows matter so much, they're a bit underrated imo
Yea, it can change your whole facial harmony. Straight, thick and positive tilted eyebrows can give you a hunter eyes effect. Thin, round and negative tilted eyebrows however can break a face.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere, 11gaijin and RopeAllFemales

Yea an eyebrow lift would be an a realistically option since its also cheap.

But i would also want to reduce my hooding. My eyes look slightly pct when i am raising my brows. My hooding literally covers my face soo much that it gives the illusion of NCT.

Do you have before / after pictures?
You look worse in the second pic to me.

Your eyebrow takes on a feminine curve there.

and lose that gay fringe

tnx for telling ya opinion. the edge of my brows are tilted downwards. Myb shaving it will make it less feminine?
Yea, it can change your whole facial harmony. Straight, thick and positive tilted eyebrows can give you a hunter eyes effect. Thin, round and negative tilted eyebrows however can break a face.

yea man. Positive tilted eyebrows can really boost your looks. negative tilted eyebrows can make somebody look sooo cucky and beta

I am running beanie game where i cover the end of my brows, so it gives the illusion of positive tilted eyebrows like Tyson Ballou

900e8feb4f02123d9aaf40060ab339d8.png

Last edited:
I thought you were Markiplier for a second lol. But yeah eyebrows are very underrated though every high-fighting success face will have positively titled eyebrows showing sex appeal.

• +1
I thought you were Markiplier for a second lol. But yeah eyebrows are very underrated though every high-fighting success face will have positively titled eyebrows showing sex appeal.

its over if ppl see similarities to you and this guy:

markiplier.jpg

very nice ascension

aEiztAO.gif

man i admire every guy with thicker brows. I mean you can do so much with thicker brows, but with thinner brows you can actually do NOTHING.
thanks.. i am norwooding though, been coping with a new haircut that hides my hairline. You look turkish btw, whats your ethnicity

thanks.. i am norwooding though, been coping with a new haircut that hides my hairline. You look turkish btw, whats your ethnicity

Sucks man. I am dealing with the same problem rn. I could tell that ure balding due to the baby hair around your hairline in the after pic. But rn your hair looks well. Looks like nw 1 from the front tbh

How are you going to deal with that? Any plans on preventing further hair loss?

Yes i am turkish wbu?

Last edited:
Sucks man. I am dealing with the same problem rn. I could tell that ure balding due to the baby hair around your hairline in the after pic. But rn your hair xover fame works well. Looks like nw 1 from the front tbh

How are you going to deal with that? Any plans on preventing further hair loss?

Yes i am turkish wbu?
i get told I look 17-18 despite my hairline, thats what holds me back from getting hair transplantation tbh. If it gets worse I may take that into consideration. I am using less hair products, washing my hair 3-4 times a week and without any shampoo, drying my hair with a towel only and I'm also using some kind of oil for my hair. No idea if it will prevent anything.

I am half turkish. I have turkish relatives and friends that look similiar to you.

very nice ascension

aEiztAO.gif

man i admire every guy with thicker brows. I mean you can do so much with thicker brows, but with thinner brows you can actually do NOTHING.
ethnics benefit the most from eyebrowmaxxing

• +1
i get told I look 17-18 despite my hairline, thats what holds me back from getting hair transplantation tbh. If it gets worse I may take that into consideration. I am using less hair products, washing my hair 3-4 times a week and without any shampoo, drying my hair with a towel only and I'm also using some kind of oil for my hair. No idea if it will prevent anything.

I am half turkish. I have turkish relatives and friends that look similiar to you.

Dont you think a hair transplantation is a bit too early? Have you never thought about taking finasteride or are the side effects too heavy for you?

What kind of oil do you use? Argan oil?

I am honest, i thought youre turkish, but it did not fit with your nickname (felix) so i was like "ah, he is never turkish".

Youre actually a good mix. In most cases mixed kids end up deformed or ugly.
I guess your father is turkish? That would explain your thick brows and your hair loss, which is very common for men from middle eastern

Dont you think a hair transplantation is a bit too early? Have you never thought about taking finasteride or are the side effects too heavy for you?

What kind of oil do you use? Argan oil?

I am honest, i thought youre turkish, but it did not fit with your nickname (felix) so i was like "ah, he is never turkish".

Youre actually a good mix. In most cases mixed kids end up deformed or ugly.
I guess your father is turkish? That would explain your thick brows and your hair loss, which is very common for men from middle eastern
yep too early. I'll wait until it gets worse. I thought about taking minoxidil, but I am afraid it will make things worse. I am using castor oil

Yes, nice guess. Father is turkish, got his eyebrows and mongoloid bug eyes, pretty much every other feature is from russian mom.