Do you think that single mom roastie Rosanna Ramos made deepfakes of me or someone else?

Do you think that single mom roastie Rosanna Ramos made deepfakes of me?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her or to a mutual of hers, then she used my face to create shitty FaceApp face swap deepfakes (including nudes, half-nudes, and unislamic activities such as drinking and smoking), and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.

My mum sent her a strong message this evening.

Last edited:

Last edited:
@bishōnenmaxxer @tombradylover @emeraldglass @PointOfNoReturn @Interested @B1B2 @flippasav @sinn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and tombradylover
Where's the "no, you're subhuman and no one would make deepfakes of you with your unmorphed pictures" option?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, bishōnenmaxxer, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Least narcy user thinking some airbrushed to death generic AI prettyboy is based off you

@bishōnenmaxxer @tombradylover @emeraldglass @PointOfNoReturn @Interested @B1B2 @flippasav @sinn
nigga I'm doing homework

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Interested and Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Squishy you can keep summoning me like a pokemon anytime u want, but what is this thread jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Interested
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back